16.

Jungkook took a deep breath before opening the door. Fuck, she looks so damn beautiful! Wearing a burgundy mid-length dress, her features caught him in a trance. She has minimal makeup on with a cherry red lip-taint, with her long hair falls neatly and prettily against one shoulder. He knew she'd always been a doll to look at, but circumstances didn't actually allow him to admire more.

"Um, are we gonna just stand here?" Lisa tucked a strand of her behind her ear, smiling shyly at him.

"Uh yeah...I mean, no!" He immediately stepped aside and blushed at his awkwardness. "Of course not, come in!"

Lisa eyes around the room. "Wow, your room is...big,"

"Yeah, too big for one person," He laughed nervously. "It's originally for you and Jisoo noona, but she asked for the one-bedroom one, said you wouldn't wanna sleep alone,"

Now it's her turn to laugh. "Ugh, she's such a blabber-mouth. I'm not a scaredy-cat, you know..."

"Hey, I didn't say anything –" He held both palms up as she rolls her eyes.

"Come, dinner is ready," He offered a hand and she took it. He led her to the balcony, where he'd set up a table for two with candlelight in the middle. Beside it stood another small table for the food and wine.

"Wow..."

"Sorry it's not much. I thought they could do so much better than this, but it was a bit of a last-minute request –"

"It's perfect!" She smiles brightly at him, causing his heart to melt and that warm fuzzy feeling rushing over himself. "I should be the one planning this – not you,"

"What? Why?"

"Cus it's your birthday dinner! It's only normal that I'm the one treating you – "

"Pshh...since when do we conform to the normal ways of doing things?" Lisa is staring down at her knotted fingers. She looks so adorable, Jungkook's hands itched to touch her but he kept his ground – not wanting to trigger the longing he's been feeling. "You can treat me tomorrow if it makes you feel better,"

Her face lights up as she looks back at him. "Okay, deal!" She clapped her palms together and tip-toed to kiss him on his cheek. "Let's eat, I'm hungry!"

She turned and walked to the table. Thank God the lights are dimmed out here or she'd probably laugh at his blushing cheeks by now! He snapped himself out of it quickly and heads over to Lisa.

"So what are we having for dinner?" She looks excitedly over to the displayed trays.

"Well ma'am, it's your lucky night! I've ordered nothing but your favorites...well, the ones that I know anyway,"

Lisa laughs at his imitation of a butler. 

"First – appetizer for the lady," He opened the cloche of the first tray. 

...

It warms her heart of how much Jungkook put his efforts for tonight. From the moment she had stepped into the suite, she noticed how neat and tidy everything is. It's like he just checked in and nothing is touched yet. Of course, he probably called room service to clean everything up before she got here – but still, she appreciates that he even bothered in the first place! It's not like she would've minded it being 'lived-in' a bit. She's not going to pretend like she's the tidiest person in the world – thank God he'll never have a reason to visit her suite!

Then there's the dinner. She loved everything about it! The fact that he set it up at the balcony, with a view of the pool and fairy lights around the trees surrounding it. She can't see the ocean as it's dark, but she can hear the soft sounds of waves crashing in. It's windy, but not the chilly kind. It's just the right amount breeze to compliment their mood tonight. It's going to be his birthday in about an hour and everything seems perfect!