Appreciation

(Peter jump from the edge of the Avenger Tower and try to shoot his web. He slip. Laugh by Clint and save by Sam.)

Avenger Tower

Morgan sit at the cafeteria with Pepper while waiting for Peter to come in. Peter have live with Avenger after Nick Fury force him into joining. Peter can't fight the one eyes demon as what Ned nickname him. After Fury itself paid the apartment overdue rent. He also paid for another 3 month of rent, give May one week vacation to Hawaii (with Happy) and blackmail Peter with his half naked photo, take by Morgan.

"Mom. Can dad eat with us today?" Morgan ask while she sip her mango juice. Pepper smile and fix her daughter messy hair. "I can call Daddy down. He can't fight you, you know that?" Morgan chuckled as she run to the speaker near the elevator.

"FRIDAY!!!" She shout.

"Yes Morgan. What can I help you?" Answer the Iris AI.

"Can you ask daddy to come down? Eat lunch with us? And big bro Pete?" She ask adorably.

"Yes. I will inform boss right away." FRIDAY then speak from the upper lab.

"Boss. Miss Little Star Morgan want to eat lunch with you and Peter. Would you like to join them?" Ask FRIDAY.

Tony put down his glass and look up to Bruce. Bruce smile slightly as he focus more to connect the blue and red wire in the metal arm.

"Yes. Of course Fri. Tell her I will."

FRIDAY make a loud bib before telling off Morgan about the answer.

"Maybe we should rest for today Bruce. Nat gonna blabbering on you if you don't eat lunch." Bruce sigh and straighten his back. Making a crack sound 3 times.

"I don't want to get scold again..." Tony laugh hearing his friends tired voice. He take his crutch and walk slowly out from the lab. Bruce following him at the back. Taking a look at how Tony walk. 'He can't walk like how arrogant he walk, but funny he have a good heart.' Bruce smile as he heard a groan from Tony mouth after he accidentally bump into elevator wall.

'He alive.'
.
.
.
.

Central Park.

Ned sit on the bench. Looking up with nervous face. Peter don't sit with him. Instead he stand beside the new student.

Both of them gulp in nervousness.

Stand in front of him is an Asian girl with 5"3 tall. Chubby like face. Short hair. Wear black hoodie and blue light shirt under. And a black jeans pant.

"First. I pretty sure lots of American kids. Don't know me. Second. I don't really play Minecraft all the time. Third. Maybe I shouldn't punch that Thompson." Nina rub her hand. And her cheek.

She punch Flash on the first day of school. Because Flash keep on bugging her with racist slur. Her uncle come to school and pinch her cheek for punching someone. Not that he mad. Instead he laugh. And this big boy in front of her knew her.

"I'm a big fan of UverWorld! And and! Tsubasa High band! Also 4US! You and the band!" Ned nervousness gone. He flailing like a fan in front of her.

Peter trying to process what his best friend saying. He then open his phone and scroll down the music playlist.

"4US... Oh! OH! Wait! This is yours?!" Some Japanese rock song play from Peter phone. Ned stand and jump a little. Restraining himself from screaming and fanboying the girl in front of him.