Black Shadow

Peter's House

Peter head up to the old apartment, showing Nina all the neighbor door. Ned spurting joke about how Peter got run by a dog before he becomes Spiderman just because he a fucking twigs. And as usual, Peter show both of them his angry face that end up making Nina laugh.

"You look like an angry puppy." Ned laugh hearing Nina comments. Peter grunt and open up his apartment door. "Hi Aunt May. I'm home." Peter walk in and look all over the house. It's so silent. He wonder where she is.

"Aunt May?" Peter call again. His sixth sense tingle. Something happened. But he don't know what. "Pete? Something wrong?" Ned and Nina stand at the door. Staring at the alert state boy.

"Aunt May!" He call again. A little bit louder. But still no respond. Peter breath in and walk toward his aunt room and ask both of his friend to stay.

He walk out slowly on May's door and twist the door knob.

"Ehehehe."

Peter stop. 'What sound just now? Is that giggle? Are there ghost in my house? Where? Where?'

He breath in and bash into the room in panic.

"May-"

"WARHHH!!!"

"ARGH!"
Peter jump back and fall into the floor. Screaming at the cute figure jumping on the bed.

"Oh My God that was so hilarious!" May clap her hand. Hugging Morgan next to her. Ned and Nina running in and dash into the bedroom. "Oh..."

"Oh god! My heart going to fall off!" Peter slowly stand up and hold into the door frame. Morgan jump of the bed grinning brightly. "Hello Morgan. What are you doing here?" Peter walk in and ruffle her head, picking her up.

"Ah well. Tony need to check his leg so Pepper ask me too. Since I'm still in vacation. I will so glad to take care of this little monster."  May then walk back out and saw the two teen standing quietly, staring at both of them.

"Oh! Hi Ned. Who is this?" May ask while staring at Nina. Nina smile and give a little wave. "Hi! Meet Nina! Our new classmates. We become bestfriend!"

"Hi Miss Parker." Nina greet. Smiling sheepishly. "Hi Nina. Welcome to our house. Peter mostly leaving at the tower but sometimes he come home too. Oh right! I need to do some grocery Pete. Can you watch Morgan for me?"

Peter grab Morgan and held her up in his arm. "Sure May. You better go shopping for yourself too. I will take care of everything home." Peter said as he open the kitchen cabinet.

"Can you make dinner? And some snack for Morgan?" May ask. She a little worry since Peter just know how to cook spaghetti and making sandwiches.

"I can handle that." Nina offered. Ned nod and beaming excitedly. "She can cook very much well. She can make this floffy pancake. It's make you fly!" Ned claps his hand, remembering the pancake Nina makes at the compound.

"Oh my. I'm up for the offer then. Left some for me would you?" May smile as she received a thumbs up from Nina.

As May left for the groceries. Peter and Ned play with Morgan while Nina fried some chicken tender. She then grab the leftover bread and cut it into small pieces before putting it on the water cup with some lemon cream and icecream that she manage to whip from Peter's fridge. She then serve the chicken tender with some sour cream and ketchup.

"You done all this within 15 minutes? Awesome!" Praise Ned. Morgan clapping her hand and make a high pitch laugh when she get the ice cream from Nina. Thanking the big sister before digging in.