You Don't Said!

(Ned being chased by Nina for accidentally drop her Gundam bot into HCI tube test)

Avenger Tower

The elevator open up and Peter walk into the common room. Its 3pm. The common room is so empty today. He then walk to the schedule board. Reading all people daily table.

Look like Captain America, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier and Falcon is on mission. Wanda is off to Dr.Strange mansion and Natasha currently at the gym. Thor? Yeah, not coming back yet. Tony probably in his lab with Bruce.

Peter walk away. He then step into kitchen isle and open the food cabinet. He stare at the half food already gone. "We need to do grocery..." He note it on his mind. He closed the cabinet and proceed to open the fridge. That is also half empty. He closed it and sigh. "Maybe I should do the grocery." He rub his chin and start to write all the grocery needed in a piece of paper.

"How about we join you in?" Peter turn around and smile brightly. At the Mommy Spider and Calm Green Boy. He put down his pen and note. Hurriedly hug the pair of lover tightly. "Hi Mommy Spider, Hi Uncle Bruce."

Both of them grin in satisfaction with Peter greeting. "Hey boy. Mind let us go do the grocery with you?" Bruce pat Peter's head. Peter nod. "After I help Mr.Stark with something. And then I will go." Peter give the pen and grocery to Bruce and run toward Tony's lab.

He open the lab door and beaming with excitement when he eyes stuck at the blue light iron suit.

"Woow!!! A new suit!!!" Peter run and jump slightly at the new tech of suit. "Mr.Stark!!! Mr.StarkMr.Stark!!!" Peter then run into the other room of lab and saw Tony laughing at him.

"Hey Peter."
"Whose suit is that for Mr.Stark?!" Peter ask excitedly. Tony glare at Peter, making the teens shrug off.

"What happened to calling me..."
"Ugh. Urm. Dad." Peter smile and chuckle.

"Go on. Ask again." Tony turn to his lab desk and grab the hot tea.

"Whose suit is that for Dad?" Peter pull out the spin chair and sit down. Waiting for his new father to answer.

"That suit, my dear son. Is a birthday present for your little sister when she hit the right age to use it." Tony stand up from his desk and walk out from the room. Peter follow at the back while still beaming in awe.

"And I want you. To teach her. Everything." He give the manual tab to Peter and neon blue reactor. He frown and look up at Tony.

"Why you give the reactor?" Peter ask. Tony smile and ruffle Peter Hair. "Just in case." Casually as he can. Peter gulp down his nervousness. "No! Dad! I will not take this one. I will protect her. I will never make her suffer. And you will live on. Longer. I promised you!"

"Peter. Pete. Underoos. You can't promise people life span." Tony turn around. Rubbing his son cheek and wiping away his tear. "Peter. I am so grateful to be alive now. Wether I can go back being an Ironman or not. I'm still grateful. I have Pepper as my wife. My daughter Morgan. I get back my dear friend. And lastly. I got a son. You!" Tony give Peter a gentle hug. Patting his back and saying sweet word. Peter hug back. Nodding at every advice he heard.

Bruce rub Natasha cheek. Wiping her wet face. "Will you cry if I die again?" She ask. Bruce smile. Not answering the questions. He grab Natasha's hand gently and lead her away from Tony's lab.

Tony part away from Peter. He smile and pat Peter's shoulder. "Now. Stop it. How yours school?" Tony ask. Walking out from his lab to the kitchen. Peter put down the tablet and reactor in the desk drawer. Immediately walking out from lab and follow Tony's back.