That Dark Place

.
.
.

Peter's POV

Everything is dark. Everything...is hurt... Dad...
Dad... Where are you? May? Ned? Mom? MJ? Ugh, ugh. It's hurt. Help me... Someone...

"...ter!" Who?

"Wake!" Wake who?

"PETER WAKE UP!"
.
.
.
His eyes wide open. Gasping for air and hand on the air. He look all over the place, seeing all people standing up and  looking toward him.

"Pete. Pete. Kid. Underoos. Hey hey. I'm here. Dad here." Tony grab Peter shoulder and make him face up. Rubbing the teens back in circles and putting another hand on the boys chest. Peter eyes stare on Tony's face for maybe 10 second.

"D-dad! Ar-are you okay?! Like, ugh, did he burn you?! Did you hurt?!" Peter start to screaming in panic. Clenching on Tony's shirt with his eyes darting around searching for injuries. Tony lift Peter face up with both of his hand, wiping the tears away.

"Pete son. I'm okay. I'm not hurt. Everything okay. Rhodey already grab him to Fury. Shhh. I'm okay Pete." Peter cry loudly as he hug Tony, shaking and crying. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please don't die... Please don't... go... I'm sorry..." Tony sigh. Pains in his throat.

"I will not go anywhere. I will be here for you. But for God sake. Please don't get injured like this again." Tony then rub Peter's back gently. Telling him sweet things. Both of them keep on hugging and Tony let Peter sleep in his arm.

"You okay?" Steve pat Nina shoulder making sure the girl okay. Nina only nod. "I will... Go back to my room." She said as she stand and rub her neck.
"Yeah, sure. Rest a lot." Steve said, worry about the girl. She become so quiet even after Bucky come back from changing his blood stain clothes.

"Do you think, you can talk to her?" Bucky ask staring at the elevator that already close to send the girl up to her room. "I don't know Buck. She look so gloomy and dont really show much expressions. Her face look so calm. But since I saw the medication. Maybe she screaming right now." Steve said. Trying to put on all the puzzle from the girl.

"She obviously have a problem. We need to found out about it." Bucky said.
.
.
.
It's now 8 in the morning.
Peter grunt as he sit up from the Med-bay bed. He rub his twitching head and pull away the blanket covering him. He look thru the reflection on the Med-bay glass wall. He wearing blue t shirt and black knee short pant. He still have burn spot and red rash spot on his arm. He sigh before standing up, slowly walking to the elevator.

"Ugh. Good morning Fri... Where is everyone?" Peter ask.

"Yes Peter. Good Morning. Boss is sleeping in his lab after fixing your suit. Steve, Bucky and Clint at the common room. Wanda follow Mrs Pepper home alongside Morgan. Natasha is having a morning walk with Bruce. Thor still somewhere in this world. Rhodey just got back home and Sam at his army camp." FRIDAY inform.

Peter nod and ask FRIDAY to take him to common room. "Wait. Where Nina?"

"Nina is still in the guest room."

"She sleeping?"

"No. She have been sitting and looking on her laptop since 5 am."

"Oh... Urm. I would like to go meet her... If it's not a bother..."

"Yes Peter. Sending you to the guests room."

"Thanks."

Peter step out from the elevator and walk over Nina's room. Knocking the door and wait for response.