New Villains.

(Ned been praises by Peter after he punch a bad guy)

Avenger Tower
Gym

"Argh!"
Clint lay on the gym mat pad. Natasha chuckle as she pull Clint up.

"So that what we call, shoulder throw. Anyone have ever see this?" Steve ask.

All student look at each other as several people put their hands up.
"We saw Nina throw Flash at the hallway!" Said one of the girls.

"Yeah! It's so cool!" Abe add. Flash glare at him and huff in angriness. "Why would Miss Nina do that?" He ask. At that time, Nina and Peter just walk in with Rashid.

"Because Flash try to hit her from behind. Flash got angry after she warn him to not bullying Peter and Ned." Cindy explain. She pretty much fed up with Flash. Flash cowering himself and look up at Steve frown face.

"Alright kid. I don't like how that sound." Steve said. He look at the entrance way and saw Nina being scold by Rashid.

"What will happen if the boy lost his arm?" Rashid ask. "Oh come on! I just do the normal shoulder throw. It dont hurt much." Nina reply. Peter slowly walk up to the front before Tony grab him and make he sit with others Avenger.

"Maybe we should see how she done it? If you may Mister Flash." Steve welcome him into the mat. Flash gulp. Yeah it's not hurt that bad, but he don't want to being throw into air again. But he pretty much a prideful boy. So he stand up. Give all people his annoying smirk and got up on the mat.

"Come here you pipsqueak!" Flash shout. Ryouma shrug.
"That a bad move over there."

Nina sigh before putting down her backpack and tie up her hoodie at her waist. Revealing her black three legged sleeve shirt. She then walk up and face to face with Flash. Flash gulp down but still with his pride make a wrong choice.

"You just a pipsqueak! Last time I'm only let my guard down. Today will be-"
Slap!

Nina fold her hand up. Staring at the freeze Flash. "You talk too much. And all you said is garbage."

Flash face gone red in embarrassment.  He could hear everyone laugh and chuckle. "Sh-shut up!" He scream and launch in.

Nina take a step back before flipping her body to the right. Grabbing Flash back collar and pulling him back to the place. She then take Flash right hand and grab Flash's clothes on the left chest. Flash got lift into the air like he was in school hall. Nina don't use too much energy to lift half of the big boy body up before shoulder throw the poor Flash.

Flash slam into the mat and breath fast. Steve and the other look amazed. Other people clapping and Ryouma laugh. Nina fix her hair and look below her. "Trash." She said before walking off. Flash sit up with his face so red as red as tomatoes can be. He walk down the mat and sit alone at the corner.

"Did she over do it?" Peter ask. Ned look as his bestfriend. "Maybe you should stop being a good boy for a while. He deserved it Pete. He hurt you. But he can't fight Nina." Ned said.

"Ned right. He need to learn the lesson. Peter. You should never get bully." MJ support Ned statement. Peter smile. "Thanks guy."

"Come up here Lava Boy. You beat me today. I will give my grant dessert." Nina offer while throwing her hoodie on her bag. Ryouma grin. He take off his suit and button down his red button up shirt. He wear his blue vest innerwear. Revealing the muscle on his arm and shoulder. All girl except MJ fangirling over Ryouma.

"And what if you win again?" He step into the mat. "I need that PC unit at your store house." Nina reply.

"I could just give you." Ryouma rub his knuckle up. Ready for sparing. "Not the old one. The one that you use for troubleshooting." Ryouma frown. "Ah. Okay... Deal..." He give up. Nina chuckle before she charges in and fly a kick on Ryouma shoulder.