Whoops. Secret?

(Hernnnsssssss: Me alone in the room)

MetLife Building

"Nina?!"

"Huh? Wait. You!" Nina stop halfway. She knew that Peter from the way he shout. She then flop her head on the pillow in stretcher and start laughing loudly.

"Fucking Ned can't distract me man!" She shout.

"Language kid." Steve walk and pat Nina that already stop hypertension. "You okay kid?" Steve look over Nina face while smiling.

"Yeah. Thank you Sir. I will be okay." Nina reply. She look over at the back on worry Bucky. She then smile toward him. "Thank you Sir Barnes."

Bucky nod and walk toward the ambulance. He then ask awkwardly.

"Do... Do you scared of me?"

Nina shake her head. "No. I never scared of you. I try not to talk because I feel like I will annoyed you. You are a cool person. I respect you tho." She smile slightly, looking away from Bucky. She look up again after waiting for the reply. To end up looking at a red face, teary eyes Bucky.

"Eh?!" Nina shot up from laying and start to panic. Steve and Sam also got shock by the scene. Peter run toward them also startled by crying Bucky.

"Bucky. Bro. Hey what's wrong?" Sam ask worry. Never have he look Bucky like this. Not even when he remembered Steve back. Steve just stand watching his bestfriend crying.

"Ah... I'm sorry. She said she don't scare of me and think I'm cool. Erm. That's make me kinda..." Bucky wipe his tears away. And laugh a little. He feel open up. He don't feel too little anymore. He feel appreciated. Everything he never feel before. The girl in front give it to him.

"Thank you. Really. Thank you..." Bucky cry again. Nina got up from stretcher. A little bit shaky but manage to give Bucky a hug.

"You make him smile." Peter stand beside Sam. Seeing his bestfriend give one of his depressed uncle a warm appreciate hug.

"Okay. That's enough of the show." A voice interupt and lift Nina up like it's nothing. And put her back into the stretcher.

Nina look up. "Oh..."

"And here I'm looking for you all over the place. I thought you got kidnapped. I thought you fall somewhere deep. I thought you crash somewhere dangerous. And here you are hugging a buff guy. Here hug me. I buff too. Don't go all around hugging stranger." He look over at Bucky and continue.

"Hugging an elite soldier. No we don't do that. Okay now tell me where you gone too cause I'm worr-"

"I'm sorry Ken. Gomenasai." Nina jump off the stretcher and hug Ken tightly. "I got crash in elevator with Sir Barnes. And I'm not injured. I'm sorry for not telling you right away." Ken sigh. In relief.

He hug back. Sighing again.

"You gonna get old pretty fast sighing too much." Ken chuckled and pat Nina head. "Shut up kid. You okay? No injury right? You don't need to go to hospital right?" Ken pat Nina back, head and arm. Nina shake her head.

"Nah. I will go home. First, said thanks to Sir Barnes." Nina stand up and fold her hand right to the chest.

"No. Call me Bucky."
Nina smile brightly. Ken chuckled again and ruffle her hair before walking toward the 4 man beside them.

"I'm Ken Hariya. Sorry for that stubborn girl over there. Thank you for taking care of her too." Ken hold his hand out. Bucky smile and shake him. "I'm Bucky. No it's okay. My duty." Ken pat Bucky shoulder.