Metal Arm

(Brought to you by Ned been chased by guard dog near Meadow Lake)

MetLife Building

Bucky mumble something while rubbing his finger. He in the elevator going down. He just cut his hair. Looking neat and clean. He also buy some clothes and phone accessories. Trying to be a lot more younger then Steve.

He go shopping alone. Sam have duty tonight and Steve need to go for some recording for detention class. He want to ask Bruce. But Bruce too tired to even move his finger. Girls. He don't really want to talk to them. Too shy.

He sigh. "Maybe I should ask Tony how to to talk to woman." He said. The elevator stop at the floor 4. Bucky move a little for anyone going to come in. The elevator door open to reveal a small Asian girl, wearing waiter clothes, with lots of box and groceries bag.

"Ugh. I'm sorry. Excuse me." She then walk in and put the box down and push the button 1. She put all the groceries bag down and twist her waist left and right. Making a cracking sound. "Ah damn. Let's see what else we need to take..." She open up her tablet. Ticking all the task she done.

"Eh? Why you give me last task at level 10 floor. Ugh dammit. What ever. I'm going to send this first. Let's call Ken." She then call someone.

Bucky just stand there. Feeling so awkward. He wait till the elevator go down to level 1 so he can and escape faster.

"Ugh Ken. Can you help me? You know. I'm not the octopus. I cannot bring it all in one time. Yeah. Im heading down. I will go up again after I drop all outside elevator. Uhum. Okay." She end the call.

The elevator hit the level 1 floor. Bucky walk out from elevator immediately and walk faster to the entrance.

"Err... I bet I am that annoying for Sir Barnes to run away from me. Hahaha." She then push the close button. The elevator door don't close.  She click the button again. Still the same. Eh? Why?

Suddenly the building flashing red light all over the place.

"Earthquake Alert. Earthquake Alert. All people need to evacuate the building immediately. I repeat. Earthquake Alert. Earthquake Alert. All people need to evacuate the building immediately."

The announcement echoing all thru the building. Bucky flip back. 'Did I make a wrong decisions?' He run back in.

She push the box out alongside the groceries bag. A little bit of panic on her face but she try to stay calm. The shaking start to feel stronger. She lean toward the elevator wall, trying to stand up and walk out from the elevator. "Oh no. It's ok. Breath. Breath." She look out from the elevator door, seeing all people running and screaming.

She thought she need to run out too. But her body don't move like she intends too. Her hand move to her throat. Feeling like her breath got stuck. "No... Don't leave... Walk... Leg walk..." She gasping for air. As she flop down on elevator floor. Tear flowing down her eyes.

"Help... Am... I going to... Die?" She sit there alone. Crying her breath out. She still cannot breath properly. "Ugh... Uncle... Oh no... He's not here..." She hold her head down, trying to think and trying to calm herself.

The shaking keep getting strong. She don't scream. She just cry silently. Until one big hand cover her head before the elevator slip down and crash.

"Shhh. It's okay. I will save you." Said the voice.
.
.
.
.
International Cuisine Restaurant

Everyone gathering outside of the restaurant. Sitting down and holding each other hand. Waiting for the quake to stop. A tall guy wearing waiter clothes with apron and vest come out lastly while fixing his tied long hair. He take out a phone and start calling someone.