Confession

S.H.I.E.L.D HQ

The Raft

It's a chaos.
Total chaos.

The eye patch man crawl out under the rumble of the crumble wall. Cursing and yelling in angriness.

"Motherfucker Chris!"
He scream as he stand up with his broken ankle, scanning the area.

"Maria! Maria! Son of a bitch! Dammit! Killian!" He shout again.

"Ugh. Nick..." A long black hair woman appear from under the broken vibranium door. Fury stumble toward the sidekick. Grabbing her up and pushing the door away. "Agent, situation. Agent respond!" Maria call from her com.

"Ugh... Ugh... He escaped! Aldrich Killian escape!" Some cough and groan could be heard on the line.

"We have a situation sir! He escaped with the color alien!" A blue like guy appear as he put on the hologram clip of Killian unlocking and busting the cell door. Beside him, appear a guy with blonde long beard, glasses and have a big scar on his face.

Fury eyes widen.

"...eípe geia sto agapitó Kiddy..." (said hello to dear Kiddy) The man said. Smirking toward the camera before it went off.

"Shit! Shit! Motherfucker bastard escape. The crazy Power making the shit escape. Alert the compound. Alert all the Avenger.

Shit is going down."
Nick Fury throw away his ruin long black coat. Cursing again and blabbering about going to buy the new coat.
.
.
.
Nina's House.

It's 6.30 am.
And the girl is wide awake.
Again.

The roller shoes? She give it to Ned. Look like Ned love the adrenaline of the fast wind. Peter make and earpiece and a set of Cybertronic glasses. Giving it to MJ. Peter also give her one too and she take it upon her to change some system with the help of Tony Stark himself.

She groan and step out from her bed. Rubbing her pounding head.

"I do said about eating your sleeping pill and drink milk." Rashid appear from the door frame, holding a plate of egg toast and hot tea. Nina grin sheepishly. She stand up and walk toward her uncle. Hugging him and snuggle on the man chest.

"Good morning uncle..."
Rashid smile and kiss his niece crown. "Morning girl. I'm so worry about you. And then that guy nearly know you are in US. But gratefully. He in Shield hands." He sighed. Nina smile and look up to her uncle.

"Hey uncle..."

"Hmm?"

"Maybe I will try singing again."

Rashid stare on Nina face. Smiling brightly. He then grab the girl up and hug her gently. "Yes. Of course. That's would be so great. It's for the festival?" He put the girl down. He then cut the toast into smaller pieces.

Nina nod as she drink the tea. They both sit on the bed, eating the toast. "I will drive you to school. So eat up. I will be waiting downstairs okay?"

Nina nod. Munching away the toast.

"And?" He peek into her room again. Nina grunt annoyed.

"Hospital after school... I promise I will go..." She said. Rashid smile.

"You will go. With Zack."

"Oh come on! He going to nag me all the way there." Nina pout. Rashid laugh as he walk down, leaving the girl complaining alone.
.
.
.
Avenger Tower

Peter rush.
He rushing.
It's 7.30am. He screw.

He run out from his room while fixing his hoodie up. Picking up the textbook into the bagpack.