Deciding?

Royal Guard Facility

She stand at the top of the tower, looking down at the field and training site below her. The wind greet her face, asking her to play. She on the other side, don't. She don't have mood to play. Its 5 in the morning, and another 2 hours, she gonna go back to school. Which she don't want to go. She don't sleep at all. Not a wink.

"Nina! Come down! And for god sake! Why don't you sleep?!" A shout can be hear below. Nina groan as she walk down from the building, jumping slightly in the air.

Ken put the long stick on the rack and wipe his sweaty face. Only wearing the training vest on, flexing his tricep. He look up, waiting for the girl to come down. "She look so stress Rash. Anything happened?" He ask. Rashid stare on the mirror beside the open dojo, wearing his blue dark shirt. "I think something happened at school, and on Friday last week." Rashid said while walking toward the door after Nina land down.

"Go take a bath and eat. After school today, you need to make check up."

Nina pout, hearing her uncle command. "Fine..." She said. She then walk past him and go back to her room.

"This not gonna be easy." Ken pick up his shoes and fix his sling bag. "I'm going now. We have guests to greet." Rashid nod and let his bestfriend go. He sigh and pinch his temple.

"This is so not gonna be easy."
.
.
.
Avenger Tower.

Steve walk into the common room and drink from his water bottle. Wiping away the sweat from his face. It's 6.30 am. Waiting for Natasha to enter.

The elevator ding and Steve turn his head back. Appearing one figure with a crutch walking in.

"Hey Tony. You early today." Steve stand up and walk near Tony. Helping him climbing the little stair between the kitchen isle. "Yeah... Morgan climb into our bed and shove me out. I don't have much option." He chuckle.

"Sit. I will get you coffee." Steve then walk toward the coffee machine and brew some coffee bean. "How about the girl?" He ask. Tony sigh remembering it back. "No... She don't want to. Something is wrong. Like I can see the scare in her eyes." Steve serve out the hot coffee and sit beside Tony.

"And look like, Pete poke her with something, she run off." He sip his coffee. Thinking about how to approach the girl again. Steve pat Tony back. "Maybe, ask for help? You know her uncle right?" Tony nod. He already talk to him, but Rashid himself don't want to force her to join. So he tell Tony to invite her himself.

"I will try again."
.
.
.
Midtown Highschool

It's 7.30 am. Nina peek from behind the cafeteria door. 'Great! No Peter in sight!' She so glad that the first lesson is economic so Peter are not in her class. She tip toe around the hall, stoping at the locker and take some book. She grab the last dictionary and put it into the bag. Close the locker and flip back.

"You will not run away from me." 'Wild Peter appear.'

"Shit!" She scream but not faster enough to run away from Peter. Peter grab her hoodie and pick her up. Grabbing her on his shoulder. "You not gonna get away from me this time. Let's go." Peter then bring her to one of the empty room with her flailing in the air.

"Let me down! Let go of me!" She then hit Peter back, making the Spidey whine. "Ouch! Stop it! Ouch! Ne-need backup! Need backup!" Peter put Nina down and push her to the floor. Holding her leg and hand down.

"Why is that when you hit me, it's hurt like hell?" Peter pull his face up, scared of the girl knuckle to land on him. "Cause I know your weakness!" She said as she struggled to sit up. Peter keep flinching away from her knuckle and kicks.