Ghost?

Midtown Highschool

It's been one month since the incident at the East River. Everything cool down. Nick Furry already take the 4 rainbow man up to his base. Furthering the investigation.

Peter walk to his locker. He got early today. The patrol going smooth. No case so much terrible to handle. Ned not with him today. He need to fly back to Minnesota after his grandma break her leg.

Flash don't taunt him today. Looking like a good boy.

MJ and Nina look walking down from the library hall. Peter close his locker and run toward the girl. "Hey!" Peter greet. MJ smile as she pat Peter arm. Nina greet with their signature hand greet.

"Sup bro?"
"Hey Loser."

Peter chuckle as the girl said it at the same time. "Yeah! I'm good. Have you guys finish the art suggestions for Mrs.Anna class?" MJ and Nina nod.

They walk to the class. Talking about the art suggestions where Peter can't choose between drawing a scenery or portrait of people. MJ settled with portrait and Nina choosing the word inspired drawing.

As they walk in, lots of the classmates is discussing about the trip to museum of art to collect information. The only people that choose word inspired drawing is Nina and Abe. Most people choose object based drawing. Few choose the scenery and 3 people choose portrait.

The school bell ring and all students sit at their place. A little bit of minutes past and some lady open up the classroom door. Closing it and walk to the teacher desk.

"Hello everyone. Good morning. As I said last week. We are going to a short trip to Solomon Museum. We will be back before lunch and have recess at the museum Cafeteria. Everyone ready with notepad and sketchbook perhaps?" Mrs. Anna ask. Everyone nod as she start calling all student name to go down and take the bus.

(☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞____time skip____☜ (↼_↼)

Nina always take the last line so that she can observe the place a lot more then the other. Peter and MJ walk together. Even Flash is bestfriend-ing Abe. Ned is not here to save her day.

They all walk in line as the tour guide point at the every drawing they choose to ask. Taking all note while walking. After 15 minutes walking around the drawing section. The tour guide let the student rest at the inside park which only have 3 long bench, three vending machine, flower bed and a big tree.

For some odd reason, Nina stay under the building shade. Looking at all her classmates sitting under the tree.

"Urm. Miss. Question." Nina ask. The tour guide then nod as she wait for the girl to ask the question.

"How old is that tree?" Nina ask. The tour guide then open up her journal. "It's already been 80 years old. We open this museum 60 years ago, and the tree already here. And we don't want to cut it out cause it feel right." The tour guide smile toward the tree with admiring eyes.

Nina stare at her and then look back at the tree. She gulp and give the tour an approval face.

'Nah man. You would not want to see what I see. At the top of the tree. There's a man. Holding his hand that has been rip off from his shoulder. Beside Flash, there a woman in her old century dress. There's hand and leg scattering around the tree. But people can't see these of course. Cause that are the fucking ghost.' She take a breath in and out. Open her water container and drink. Gulping it down but her eyes still stuck in front of her.

"Okay everyone! Let's head up to the word inspired drawing. And after we can have some food at the cafe." Mrs.Anna clap her hand and everyone obediently walk into the group.