School Festival

(Brought to you by Morgan finishing her cookies with Peter and make Happy play with Pearl. Which Pearl bit his hand. Again.)

Midtown Highschool

Nina's POV

Ugh... I know. It's Wednesday. I skip school like 2 day. I have lots to think. How the hell did this Furry guys know I'm Kiddy? I mean... I don't go into action for near 5 month. And last week is fucking hard for me to deal. Peter probably tell Ned and all people about me being crazy.

What ever... I don't care anymore. Oh. I already arrived at school... Now what?
.
.
.
She look out from her uncle's car. Sighing and pouting. Rashid rub her back. Convincing her that everything going to be okay. Nina nod. She breath in and take her backpack. Kissing Rashid's cheek before going out.

She walk into the hall as she been greet by her fellow classmates. She greet back. Weird. She said. She then open her locker. Throwing the dictionary in and out. Her brain don't stop thinking. What if Peter don't tell anyone cause he a good boy but dont want to be her friend anymore?

What if Peter actually tell Furry about this, so that's why he manage to track her down?

Everything keep on appear in her brain.

She close her locker. Walking off from the hall. She looking around in the notification board as she stop at one particular event. "America also have school festival?" (Do you? I don't know, I'm not American so...)

---------------------

(Yeah... I know. Why can't I make a real poster? Cause I make it with phone. And lots of site won't let me to use android system. Ha ha ha )

27 September - 30 September.

1. Trivia Game.
Each class that participating need to create game for fellow guest. Best game will be vote at the end of the week and will be crown as Trivia King.

2. Food Stall.
Selling your food to everyone! Not a competition! But we will crown the best food at the end of the day!

3. Band.
Qualifications per class:
>Only 5 people allow.
>Playing the music instrument provide.
>Whole performance must less then 10 minutes.
>Any genre allowed with monitoring lyric by Mr.Warden.
>Take form from school office and send it before 7 September.

4. Prom Night. (LAST DAY EVENT)
Dance at the school west hall! Choose your partner and enjoy the live concert from IV Jay and CB30!

5. Firework. After all long day and night, we will present you the beautiful firework at 12 midnight! Perform by YoungExplosive.

We wish you happy competing! And have a great day!
__________________________

Nina pout. If in Japan, she probably join this with her band. But not this time. She don't bother to consider it as she drag her body to the class.