Assemble!

Peter's Apartment

It's 10 pm. Peter grab his bag as he read the message from May. She will be coming back tomorrow night. Tony force her to dinner night and meet Happy's family, whose only have mother left.

Peter also learn that Happy's name is Harold Joseph Hogan. Tony reveal that he call the guard Happy because he so grumpy. So he simply mock him in boxing session. And the name stuck for almost 20 years.

Peter put all his book and exam schedule as he got permission for SAT exam from May and Tony. He smile brightly as he lock the door of his apartment and run toward the staircase. Running up to the rooftop with big smile on his face. He open the door and been greet by a shining red and silver armor.

"Damnit Pete. You late." The armor said. Looking so familiar to Peter eyes but have lots of different. Such as the gold plate is now silver. The reactor is gold which decorate not just the chest but also two on the leg and two on the arm.

Peter chuckle as he tap his Spidey-watch and the watch start to crawl all over his body. Putting Peter in his Spiderman suit.

"Sorry Harl."

Harley swipe up his face plate, revealing his dark blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. "I meet the girl you mentioned. She look interesting. I mean. She sparring with Clint. And she won." Harley laugh as he remembered the full shoulder slam Nina done to Clint at the practice room.

"I know right! Although I more stronger than her. I don't want to train on par with her. She scary man. Like Mama Spider." Peter hang his beg on Harley's drone which fly away from the building.

Harley then complaining about Tony sending him a Jack in the bot, but with lots of compression spring flying out from it. Covering and messing his lab all over the place.

"He even put the sticky note Pete. To collect all 100 pieces of the spring and challenge me to make spring monster for Morgan. I spent one whole day to collect it and 3 day Pete. 3 day! To make the monster working."

Pete laugh as Harley show him the video of Morgan hugging a jumping frog with Tony face on it.

Two of them then fly and swing around the city while stopping 3 burglary, 2 snatches and helping a stuck dog on the tree. Peter scold the dog and give it back to it owner.

"Peter."

Peter gasp as he rub his head after he hit the pole.

"The heck Pete. You okay?" Harley laugh as Peter curse out a vine from his mouth.

"Karen scared me man! Urgh. What is it Karen?" Peter swing into the building, follow by Harley.

"Rainbow Alert, 2 kilometers ahead." Peter turn around. Telling Harley about something.

"Inform the Avenger Karen." Harley command before trusting his booster up and dive toward the location. Peter swing there with his web booster.
.
.
.
Avenger Tower

"Rainbow Alert. Rainbow Alert. The three escape color alien have been spot at 10 kilometers ahead. Located at the abandoned factory at Roxbury bay. Iron Lad and Spiderman is heading there first."

"Really Tony? Rainbow? Why not Barbie alert. Morgan gonna wake up." Clint said as he rush out from the vent. Scott follow him behind after he burst out from his room with bunch of cookies crumble on his face. "Why your face mess up?" Clint ask after Scott run beside him. "I'm trying to make the baby ant fall in love with me." Clint frown in confusion but decided not to ask more.

Tony kiss on sleeping Morgan head and walk out from his room. "Fri. Put the tower into stage 5 security. Ready all the weapon up and make sure all place secure." Tony sigh before giving Pepper a peck on her lips.