Chapter 6

Hello everyone and welcome back to yet another chapter! I have a TV show moment in here and if you can guess it, we should fangirl over the show sometime XD OK, so I never was questioned by school authorities but the girl and her group of friends threatened to jump me and my friends? Haha, kay. Finally, one of my friends confronted her and she backed out. Oh well. I hope you are all doing okay and if you ever need anything, just message me! I'll do everything in my power to respond as soon as possible! 3

I'd like to thank belle_nuit for all of the support! :) you're amazing! 

Enjoy!

After walking a great distance, we come upon a large cave nearby, and some reluctantly enter. I stand outside, looking over the vast valley before me. As I stand there, I close my eyes, letting my mental eyes, or my third eye, travel far from here.

Azog, astride his White Warg, watches over the valley from a high point with his followers behind him.

"The dwarves are close... I can smell them." Azog smiles, turning his head to his second in command.

"If we do run into the dwarves, what should we do to the Assassin?" The Orc asks as Azog's Warg shifts beneath him, bloodthirsty.

"Bring her to me, alive." He smirks, patting his Warg to calm her. The White Warg lets out a small whimper.

"May I ask why?" The third Orc chimes into the conversation.

"If we capture her, we'll surely have the dwarvish filth." Azog laughs as the White Warg howls, excited.

"Was that a wolf? Are there-are there wolves out there?" Bilbo stuttered, as I broke from the vision, scared.

"No, that is not a wolf." I told the little hobbit, turning to face the Company. I heard another howl and suddenly came to my senses.

"Azog senses my presence, he knows I'm with the Company. You have to go." I whisper, looking up to the dwarves. Last time I had faced Azog, I nearly died.

"Maia, you're not going!" Thorin shouted in protest, stepping forward.

"I'm an Assassin, I cannot escape my duty." I pushed Thorin toward the others, wanting him to leave. I looked back to the Valley, where I could hear Azog's furious commands.

"If you think throwing yourself into the fire every time something comes up is your duty, then you're wrong! We can't lose you, Maia." He growled, grabbing my arm.

"I can't lose you either, that's why I have to do this. I change fates, it's my job, isn't it?" I yank my arm from his hold and run into the line of fire. I hear him shouting my name but I manage to ignore him after some time. I draw my bow and shoot multiple arrows, killing half of the Orcs and Wargs that run with Azog. (The next scene is one of my favorite TV show moments, and if you can guess it, you'll get brownie points and a chapter dedication! :D)

"The beetles will feed on your eyes. The worms will crawl through your lungs. The rain will fall on your rotting skin until nothing is left of you but bones." I prophesize and throw my weapons to the ground, watching as he urges his White Warg forward.

"Maia, what are ye doing?!" One of the dwarves shout, shocked by my actions.

"You'll have to kill me first." He smirked as the White Warg pounced on me, knocking me back.

"I already have…" I foreshadow, kicking the horrid beast off and hopping to my feet as a horn blew in the distance. Lord Elrond quickly arrived, chasing off Azog and the other survivors. (A/N: OK, so that's the end of the scene… do you know it?)