Chapter 12

Hello guys! I'm back with an early update, but I have my reasons... sadly. I hope you all are doing splendid though!

We received a call yesterday from a home nursing aid and it turns out my grandparents are popping pills, and it's to the point of overdosing. The nurse attempted to help sort out the dosage of pills and such but my grandmother cussed her out and told her to leave... so I'm taking a trip up to NC on Sunday... I am also having personal medical issues and I'm in tons of pain. *scratches back of head awkwardly* I was planning to update on Sunday, but I could possibly squeeze in a chapter on Saturday if possible! 

OH, BTW : I cashed the lead role in a scene as Becky from Zink: The Myth, The Legend, The Zebra and I will be performing that scene along with two friends at a Theatre Festival in February I believe... rad! :) 

Thank you all for the wonderful support, you are really amazing! Well, here's the unexpected chapter. Oh, by the way, I apologize if it looked bleh and rushed, I won't have any time this week to post so I had to do it now. 

We trekked through the cold and harsh Misty Mountains in search of the dwarves and one small hobbit.

"Care to explain your little game at the feast just the other night?" Gandalf questions as he glances over to me.

"You already know, so don't even ask." I shiver, and look around as the rain pours down on us and the wind strikes through us like sheets of ice. Why did Gandalf insist on trekking through the mountains? It could have been far worse, but this was brutal. All of the sudden, a wave of darkness and danger had washed over me and I placed my hand on the hilt of my sword.

"Indeed, but-" Gandalf paused and stopped at the lower back entrance to the dark and cold Misty Mountains.

"Gandalf?" I ask, raising a brow.

"We're here, follow me and keep quiet. Do not roam off under any, and I mean ANY circumstances." Gandalf orders, and I nod to him. He enters slowly and I follow the outline of his poor, soaked hat. I try to As we're walking, I lose sight of the hat. Oh, dear.

"Gandalf?"

I continue walking until I reach what would be the center of the mountain, and throne room. I remember Gandalf warned me of wandering off but he already did, so we're equal right? Goblins surround a large, horrid creature, and listens in as he speaks with a group of people. I hop from a walkway to a rope hanging over the goblins and hold on tight as the Great Goblin speaks.

"Oh, but I'm forgetting, you don't have a mountain. And you're not a king. Which makes you nobody, really. I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just the head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak, an old enemy of yours. A Pale Orc astride a White Warg." Thorin looks up in surprise and disbelief. He captured the dwarves… no. I have to do something.

"Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago." Thorin protests, stepping forward.

"So you think his defiling days are done, do you?" The Great Goblin leans forward in his throne and I take this as my chance.

"They'll be done once I finish him!" I shout, letting go of the rope and landing on my feet in front of the dwarves. The dwarves gasp in shock and I glare up at the Goblin King.