𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE bells! jingle all the—oh draco!! you're finally here!!", lily exclaimed as she skipped towards the tired male.

"why're you always wearing black? I mean, I can appreciate the fit, but it's nearly christmas and you need some color!"

"I'm actually fin—"

"here! matching green sweaters with kittens on it!!", lily smiled as she threw the clothing at draco, who was too tired to even protest.

changing into the sweater, he quickly arrived back to his dorms to change into sweatpants before showing up at lily and snape's shared room again.

"can you help me set up the christmas tree?", lily asked as she unboxed all the parts of the plastic tree along with the many ornaments and tinsel.

"how?"

lily nearly dropped the blue ornament that she was holding as she stared at draco wide eyed.

"what?", she asked in disbelief.

"what?", draco asked in confusion.

"you mean...you've never put together a christmas tree before?!"

"obviously not. my house-elves takes care of all the decoration. mother simply directs them on where to put each wreath and tinsel", draco explained.

lily pouted.

"I'm so sorry your parents robbed you of a proper childhood. anyways, come build the tree with me!", lily said as she pulled draco towards the boxes.

"but I don't know how—"

"you don't have to. just stick 'em together and you know, BAM! christmas tree", lily chuckled as she hooked each little branch of the fake tree onto the base of it all.

draco did as told, though there were a few times he had messed up, as he stuck the wrong branch on the wrong level, making the tree have a protruding branch from the center of it.

"and now it's the fun part!! we get to decorate the tree!", lily laughed, raising her arms up in excitement.

"where do I put them? there's no numbers or anything that tells me where I should place them on the tree", draco said, picking up a red ornament.