𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

RON HAD RECENTLY been hospitalized due to the mead that professor slughorn had offered after he was put under a love potion from eating all the chocolates that were meant for harry.

quite funny if you asked lily, though not the poisoning part.

lily had brought some daises that she freshly picked from outside hogwarts and placed them next to ron's medical bed.

apparently since ron had called out for hermione, lavender was heartbroken and decided that it was over.

lily felt that teenagers were just overdramatic and a whole lot of unnecessary emotions. she was not thrilled to grow up, but excited to just be an adult already.

lily found it sweet that ron had finally admitted his feelings for hermione, though he was unconscious, and probably won't admit it once he is conscious. it was step one and lily couldn't wait until they reached the step where they got married and she'll be having a slice of their wedding cake.

and apparently ginny was dating dean thomas but that had caused harry to start realizing his feelings for the weasley girl.

though lily didn't know what love was like, she had assumed that it felt something like seeing someone offer her a whole bucket of mango pudding.

"where'd you get that book?", lily asked, watching harry flip through his advanced potions textbook.

"uh..professor slughorn's cupboard", harry answered as he stopped at a particular page.

lily was only curious as the textbook seemed obnoxiously older than the rest and the handwriting in it seemed oddly familiar.

"harry! katie's back", hermione whispered, making the male immediately stand up to go catch up with the girl that had just returned from st. mungo's (hospital for magical maladies and injuries).

lily glanced up at the recovered girl with harry as she noticed draco entering the dining hall.

quickly leaving hermione and ron, lily rushed over to draco, who was as pale as the moon compared to the dark night.

"dray, are you okay? you look like you're all bones and no meat", lily worried, to which the boy was about to respond before he caught the gaze of harry.

"drac—"

lily was quickly cut off as draco had swiftly left, leaving the girl utterly confused until harry had sped past her, clearly chasing after the platinum blonde boy.