✼ Chapter Sixteen: Reveal ✼

<< Why would you reveal yourself? >>

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Trigger Warning: Gore, Usage of words that everyone finds uncomfortable, Death. I will put a bold A/N when it comes up, and when it's done.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

[Name] froze up from behind the door. Ray's eyes widened, staring at Norman in disbelief.

"What are you saying?" he scoffed, waving a hand. "You feeling okay?"

"You two already know by now, right?" Norman said, his face still serious. "I set a trap for two people and one team. Don thinks the rope is behind my bed, to Gilda, it's in the ceiling of the second floor's bathroom. That's what I told you and [Name]."

Ray's expression visibly soured. [Name] grit her teeth. He got us.

"I actually told Don it was in the dining hall," Norman continued, spilling a bag of rope on the bed. "And Gilda it was in the library. I just retrieved them all right now. Only the rope behind my bed is gone. Don was framed. You are the traitor."

"Hold on, you told me and [Name] that," Ray inquired. "How do you know that it wasn't just [Name]?"

"I've been watching her, and I know that she's only there to guard Sister," Norman said, referencing the conversation he overheard, "so she has no reason to tell Mom the rope's locations. And she's basically confirmed that there were two spies. You've revealed yourself."

Ray stared at Norman for a good five minutes. He flopped onto the bed, covering his face, seemingly pondering his life decisions. His face twisted into a smirk, before breaking into full-on laughter.

"Heh.... heh heh... AHAHAHAHAHA!" he cackled, his aloof facade finally breaking. "Would you look at that, [Name]!" 

He stared at Norman from under his arm. "You got us, hook, line, and sinker. And here we thought we could trick you two." He flipped up to sit on the bed, looking down with a grin. "Congratulations, Norman. You found Mom's source of information."

Norman flinched, looking behind him. "[Name]'s here too?!"

"That's right," Ray sneered. He glanced at the doorway, cupping his hands. "[Name], come out! There's no point in hiding now, he knows."

[Name] sighed. Ray was being a drama queen once again (he had always wanted to scare the crap out of someone by pretending to be crazy). She stepped out from behind the doorway, staring blankly at Norman. She wasn't that teasing, kind [Name] he knew anymore. Now, she was almost lifeless, like a doll or puppet. Was this what she was like with Isabella?

She plopped herself next to Ray, pushing his shoulder to make room. "Hello, Norman."

"You were listening the whole time?" Norman asked, appalled.

"I'm always listening, Norman," [Name] said simply. "I've been listening since you found out."

"That far ahead?" Norman bit his lip. Ray swung an arm around [Name]'s shoulders.

"Nevermind that," he said. He pulled [Name] next to him. "Don't tell him anything until he answers my questions, alright?" he hissed.

"Fine," she said reluctantly.

Ray looked back at Norman. "So when'd you start to suspect me?"

"Just you, not [Name]?" Norman clarified. Ray shrugged.