✼ Chapter Eighteen: Trust ✼

<< And why should we trust you? >>

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

look at his smug lil face I love him so much

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I feel better, now that we told them the truth," Emma admitted, straightening the tablecloth, Norman agreeing softly. 

In the end, the timing was perfect, he thought to himself. "We have one week until we carry out our plan," he said. "The preparations are going well."

Norman averted his eyes, tightening his grip on the tablecloths. The only issue is how to trick Ray. It's fine is [Name] notices, since she'll go along with whatever we're doing, but Ray can and will get in our way. With how things are going right now, it's impossible to take everyone without him noticing.

"The only problem is how to escape with everyone," he muttered. 

"Actually about that," Emma turned around. "I tried to figure out on my own how to escape with everyone."

.

.

.

"Do you think it's reckless?" Emma asked nervously. 

"Absolutely," Norman said. Emma furrowed her eyebrows.

"But we can catch Mom off guard with this plan," she defended. "Realistically, this is the only way to escape with everyone."

"Yeah," Norman agreed. He could also trick Ray with this plan. He glanced back at the house. "But still..."

"Should we tell the others?" Emma asked. Norman shook his head. The ginger hummed. "Do you really think Ray will take everyone? Even [Name] was against it."

The albino bent down to take a basket of clothes. "Of course. They've been doing everything for our sake, after all." His expression saddened. "It was always for the two of us."

"Two of us?" Emma repeated. Norman shook his head.

"Don't worry," he assured. "I'll talk to them about it later."

"...Okay," Emma accepted, and they left towards the House.

Don met them in the hallway, holding two cans. "I stole them as you asked. Detergent and herbicide." He glanced up. "The hell are you going to use these for?"

Norman smiled, taking the cans. "They'll come in handy for our investigation."

Gilda tilted her head. "Investigation as in scoping out the vicinity, right?" She bit her lip nervously. "That means we're going to climb the wall and look outside, right? What about the tracking devices?"

"Oh!" Emma grinned. "We just have to make sure they don't check their transmitters!"

"We'll have Mom and Sister looking somewhere else," Norman explained. "We'll create a situation where they would never be looking at their trackers, and inspect the area during that time."

"Uh, how are you going to do that exactly?" Don inquired. Norman smirked.

"We're having Ray and [Name] stall Mom by giving her false information," he revealed smugly. "As for Sister, I already have a plan in mind."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"So the two of you had a fight?" Isabella asked, returning the bandages into the first-aid kit. [Name] huffed.