New Enemy

Mikuni was walking in the streets with Jeje in his snake form as he was wrapped around him. "It's so crowded today!" Mikuni whined at seeing so many people out in the streets.

Jeje lifted his snake head a little "...Yes..." He answered his eve. Suddenly the area became red as the people were gone "What is this?" Mikuni asked Jeje.

Mikuni looked around as Jeje turned to a human as a man in a black hoodie and a mask over his face walks towards them. "You must be the eve of Doubt Doubt The Servamp Of Envy."

He glared at the man "And if I am?" Mikuni asked him as he turned his head to Jeje. "I see your pet is with you..." He says to me. The man suddenly disappeared "Keep an eye out Jeje! He's somewhere-" Mikuni was cut off as Jeje was kicked and unconscious.

'How the hell is that possible?!' Mikuni looked at the man as he snapped his finger. 'I can't move my body at all.' Mikuni thought to himself. "Now he can't interrupt us and you won't be able to runaway."

He walked up to Mikuni "Who the hell are you? How were you able to defeat Jeje?" Mikuni growled at him as he could see his eyes.

"I'm neither human nor servamp but stronger then a servamp. I just came to greet you."

The man put a hand on Mikuni head as he felt a slight pain. "Until we meet again Mikuni." He said as he disappeared. Jeje was in snake form now as Mikuni could now move.

'Just who was that guy and why was I in pain just now?'

To Misono

Misono sighed as he was in the limo on his way to the Alicein mansion. "Misono we are almost home." Lily told him as Lily was pulling his shirt down.

Misono threw a book at him "Idiot! Don't you strip!" He yelled at his servamp as Lily laughed. Suddenly the car stopped moving "Why did we stop?" Misono asked Lily.

Lily looked out the window to see it was red outside with no people outside either. "Misono stay close to me." Lily told his eve as Misono was now on alert.

"Yes. You should really be on high alert and have your servamp near you." Misono turned to see a man with a black hoodie and wearing a mask but he could see the man's eyes.

Lily pulled Misono behind him "So your the eve of All of Love The Servamp Of Lust. And he is here to protect you." The man said a little irritated.

'Why does he sound irritated by Lily being near me?' Misono thought to himself. "As you can see I am. What business do you have with me and Lily?" Misono asked the masked man.

Suddenly Lily fell to the ground as Misono was shocked "Lily!" He bend down to him as Misono heard the man snap his fingers as he couldn't move.

' I can't get up why?!'

"Now than. I only came to meet you." He tells Misono as he glanced up at him "Who are you?" Misono asked him as he lifted Misono chin up.

Misono felt pain coursing through his body "I'm not human nor servamp but I am much more stronger then a servamp. Well until we meet again." Misono was able to move as the people were back. He saw Lily in his servamp form as Misono picked him up and went to the car.

To Tetsu

Tetsu was walking home from school with Hugh in his bag hiding "Are we almost home Tetsu?" Hugh asked him as Tetsu nodded "Yeah. We're not that far from home."

Suddenly Tetsu stopped as he looked behind 'That's weird I thought someone was behind me.' Tetsu thought to himself "Tetsu." Tetsu looked to see Hugh in his human form as Tetsu looked at the sky.