𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

BY THE TIME april rolled around, lily had already mastered quite a scroll of spells.

bellatrix and voldemort insisted on lily learning the three unforgivable curses, despite how afraid she was of them.

though all was well, as the little girl was not capable of performing any of them yet.

just as little lily was about to cast the imperious curse on a bug, loud talking was heard in the middle of the malfoy manor, which never happened unless there was a death eater gathering.

bellatrix stopped as she maniacally grinned, clearly excited for what's to come.

"come on now lily. we have guests and I'm sure you'll love to meet them", bellatrix smirked.

"u-umm...okay..."

lily followed bellatrix out the practicing room as she reached the main room where the malfoys were already standing.

"LILY!"

"m-mione...ron...and harry??"

lily felt her chest swell with such conflicted emotions. she was surely excited to see them once again, but not in this situation, not like this.

"oh lily!! have they been hurting you?! are you okay?!", hermione worried.

though the girl couldn't get to lily, as she was restrained by the snatchers.

"hurt her? why would we hurt our little princess over here?", bellatrix mocked, making lily suddenly remember that the trio didn't know who her real father was.

"princess? what do you mean princess?", ron asked, scrunching up his face in confusion.

"little lily here is the daughter of our dark lord. isn't that right, lily?", bellatrix grinned, pushing the girl slightly forward towards the trio.

"l-lily...she..she's lying right? right??", hermione asked, staring right at the little girl.

"I-I..."

"TELL US!", harry shouted, making lily flinch.

draco hastily picked lily up, patting her back.