𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

MEANWHILE HERMIONE AND ron had successfully destroyed the hufflepuff cup after ron had somehow entered the chamber of secrets with his off-brand parseltongue, draco searched around hogwarts, looking for the little girl.

he had heard lily's amplified voice, but by the time that draco had reached the dining hall area, she had stopped hissing, or rather talking.

though lily, who was still with neville, had traveled quite a distance from snape's classroom.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!!", lily shouted, successfully warding off the dementor that had floated its way towards the pair.

neville stared in utter shock as the little eight year-old had conjured up a patronus, a skill that had taken him and a few others months to do, with years of experience.

lily smiled as she watched her fawn chase away the dementor, quite proud of herself, since she could only make it happen less than half of the times of when she practiced.

"let's go shall we?", lily asked, making neville snap out of his trance.

"y-yes—"

"HELP!!", a female voice shouted, making the two look towards it.

lavender brown was trying her best to fend off the werewolf, ferir greyback, but was clearly struggling.

"lily, go find harry and them. I'm going to help her", neville said.

"a-are you sure—"

"yes! now go! and stay safe", neville warned.

"okay...if you say so...you stay safe too!!", lily yelled back as she started skipping down the stairs, trying her best to find the trio.

while searching around the school, she had saw her favorite pair of twins, who had just successfully fought off a death eater.

"FREDDIE! GEORGIE!!!", lily yelled, running over to the ginger twins that had bent down and opened their arms to welcome back the girl.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!", lily smiled, hastily planting kisses on both twins' cheeks.

"woah woah! slow down there pipsqueak", fred laughed.