Chapter 19

Warning! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

The entire chapter contains matured content. If you're 18 and below, myghaaddd. Don't read please 🙈

--------
I removed her arms that's covering her face and made her look at me.

She's flushed and so do I.

"You're beautiful Mina." I said sincerely.

I saw her smiled at that comment and looked away. I smiled to myself and started to kiss her neck again. While doing so, my hands roamed downwards and reached her mounds.

Her back arched when I touched her peek. She even threw soft moans when I did some circular motions around it.

I reached for her mouth again. Her lips are so addicting that I can't help but kiss it again and again. It's so soft, sweet and plump.

I broke the kiss and looked at her eyes. Piercing her soul.

"Do me Mina." I said.

She looked surprised with that sudden request. But she moved and pushed me on the side and sat on my waist.

Her topless beauty is still breath-taking even at this angle. She looked confident as she looked down at me.

She bent down and kissed me, first on my lips then to my neck. Her hand reached my mounds. Though there's still two layers of clothing between our skins, I could still feel the warmth of her hands.

I bit my lower lip.

She moved upwards and kissed my earlobes. I felt ticklish. But that doesn't end there.

Her hands slowly moved under my shirt and moved my brassiere aside. She's now groping me and I can't help but moan.

She's doing the very same thing I did to her earlier!

"I learn fast, aren't I Chae?" She whispered on my ears.

She sound so seductive and playful. Gone is the shy Mina. Her, being like this, is turning me on.

She moved downwards and lift my shirt up unto my neck. And without wasting seconds, she licked and sucked my peek while groping the other one.

"M-mina...unghh!"

I don't know where to look at. The pleasure I'm feeling right now is unprecedented. Mina is doing good for our first.

Few minutes later, she stopped sucking me. Her head moved downwards while giving kisses on my stomach, navel and waist.

When she touched the button of my jeans, I stopped her.

"A-are you sure about d-doing that Mina?" I asked stuttering.

She just smiled in response then unzipped me. When she managed to remove my jeans, she then looked at me and answered my question.

"You rarely requests something from me Chae." She moved upwards and levelled my face. "And besides, I am really turned on by you right now. I can't stop myself even if I wanted to." She kissed me again and even sipped my tongue.

I can't believe this is the Mina I knew! Where did she learn all of this?

I got so focused with her heated kisses that a sudden touch from her hands down there made me gasped for an air.

"Nngghhh." I mumbled.

Mina's hands slipped inside and touched me there without breaking our kiss. She moved her fingers up and down.

My mind is blown away. I unintentionally cut the kiss when I lift my head due to the gushing pleasure her fingers are giving me.

"M-mina!"