Epilogue

I drove my car to the place that cool Soo told me. When I reached the place, I picked up the flower that I bought on the passenger seat and hopped out of the car. 

Cool Soo told me that this person might visit me in my dream and nag for not bringing flowers.

I smiled. 

I don't really remember this person's face but I know how much she loved me. Cool Soo told me her sacrifices for me. Despite being born out of wedlock, this person raised me alone bravely.

I owe my life to her.

"In this place lies the body of KIM YERIM. A brave woman and mother."

I placed the flower on her tomb. Beside it is a wilted flower. Must have been cool Soo's.

"Hi mom! It's me, Sonny. I'm quite a man now eh?" I chuckled. "I came to tell you first about my plan on marrying Cloud. You know her, right? I already introduced her to you before."

I stared at her name. I smiled. "I promise to love her as much as you loved cool Soo, Mom. I will love Cloud unconditionally just like what you did. So give us your blessing, okay?"

After saying that, a gush of wind passed by me. It's cold yet heart-warming. 

"Aren't you a cool mom?" I chuckled. 

I stayed for a few more minutes before leaving the place.

When I entered my car, a call from Changmin came in. I connected it to the car and stepped the gas.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Everything is now ready Hyung. Where are you?" 

"On my way. How about Momma and Cool Soo?" 

He scoffed. "Really hyung? Those two are still travelling around as if they are still young. I can't reach their cell."

I laughed at his protest towards our parents extended honeymoon. Well, those two started to travel around the world when we brothers took over the businesses.

Me, for the TC Groups and Co., and him for the Changmin's Resort and Hotels. 

Momma took a gamble on starting a chain of Hotels and luckily made a name for herself. We now already have more than 100 hotels locally and globally. And Changmin is handling all of them solely. That kid is genius!

"Just let them be brother. Let's just send an email to them about the news. Besides, the twins approved that travel. We can't hinder it anymore."

"Psh."

He continued to complain about our parent's MIA and I just laughed at him the entire time. 

Then after that, we talked about the final details of my proposal later tonight before ending the call.

-----

"Congratulations!"

"Best wishes to you Sonny and Cloud!" 

It's my wedding day today. Though my parents wanted to have a big celebration, me and my wife decided to have a private and simple wedding with only our family and closest friends.

After the reception, I asked Cool Soo to fly me and my wife to the island that she bought for Momma, 20 years ago.

She was hesitant at first, but Momma insisted and laughed at her. She tried to complain once more but the twins came and interrupted her.

"Congratulations Sonny-hyung and Cloud-noona." Chanwoo said and gave us a hug.

"Unnie!" Chemin hugged Cloud and gave her a peck. "Congratulations! Just tell me if Sonny-oppa is being mean. I'll surely beat him up for you."

Cloud chuckled. "Will do baby Chemin."

"Hey! I'm your brother. Why would you back her up?" I jokingly asked. Pretending to sulk.

"You have Chanwoo and Changmin-oppa already Oppa!" Chemin rolled her eyes at me.

Our only girl is a brat! 

But I like her like that. She should also be that brat, towards the young boys that's goofing around her.

-----

A week later, when we left using our Chopper, Cool Soo looked like she wanted to stop us again. She was so red while Momma is beside her, suppressing laughter. 

I became so curious on why she was acting like that. 

Minutes later, we can now see the island. My brows creased when I noticed something from the design of the vacation house.

"Pfft!"

I was not able to suppress my laughter and fully bursted out when we finally landed.

My wife pinched my sides.

"It's so sweet honey, don't laugh at it. This only shows how Mama Chae loves Momma Mina."

Well yeah, it is indeed sweet. But those are my parents! 

It's so cringe to see this! Especially because I knew that Cool Soo made this. I did not call her "cool" for nothing. I really find her cool, and this is changing my mind greatly.

But thinking deeply, this really manifests how she loves Momma. She just literally painted a big portrait of Momma on the entire house! Like the ENTIRE house.

Because when we walked inside, the walls are also painted.

Now, I understand why she was so hesitant on sending us here. 

My phone vibrated. When I checked, it's a message from Momma.

"Your Mama painted it as a gift for me on our wedding. That was the "gift" son, not the island. So please don't tease your Mama about that. Because I also treasure that place so much." 

I smiled after reading the message.

I know Momma. I know.

The End.

A/N:

I want to thank you all for reading and supporting HL til the end. Though there are times that I took too long to update, you still patiently waited. So I wanted to thank everyone so much. Really appreciate it.

Also, this will be my last Michaeng ff for the mean time. Because as per requests by my friends, I will create an original story with a KorPhil setting. So basically, places in Philippines and Korea will be mentioned. As well as the characters. Already have a plot in mind.

In that note, I would like to ask, if it's not too much, for your support on this. Huhuhu. Pretty please 😔😖.

Thank you in advance. And this is it. This has been @frappyske, your slow update author.

Saranghae 🖤🖤🖤

-Get Well Soonest Jeongyeon 🖤