Hood Love

This and all my other stories are completely ©copyrighted ;) thankxx

CHAPTER 1- ***** Mercedes ****

On my long walk home from school i notice a group of guys by cars smoking and drinking playing music loudly. I paid no mind, my bus should be here in 20 minutes to help me get through the long journey home.... but one guy caught me eye. I looked up and seen him looking at me hard. So i quickly look away.

" Ayyy Babbbbyyy wasssup!!!???" and then there was they loud ass annoying niggas around him. I roll my eyes and ignore them looking at the book in my hands. One of the dudes yell " I knooo yo fine ass hear me!! oh weee girl the things i would do to youu!!!" shaking his head...what a creep... now i was scared as they errupted in laughter.

The one guy just looked at me. I was releived when i herd the voice of one of my loud ass school mates and one of my closest friends Chucky " hey, bitch!! you aint even tell me bye when u left off the school bus " i laugh at his crazy ass..

Chucky, is a clown!! And the nigga knows EVERYBODY from in the school to around the hood.. He lives about three blocks from me.

He sat " You was taking to long!! I want to be home. my feet hurt and im tired as hell " i say putting my foot up on the bench. " Damn nigga i had seen some of my boys and stop for a minute." he reply

" Chucky, everybody is your boy!" he cracked up laughing

" Im a chill ass nigga. People want a chill as homeboy to kick it with!! " he says

" nigga yo ass aint chill! You just always available when people wanna hang!" i tease we crack up laughing

" bitch please! im as chill as polar bear pussy! " this nigga a straight clown. He had me laughing so hard!!!

" Mane, you are crazy as hell!!" i say laughing... " Chuckyyy!!! My nigga wassup!! " no surprise the dudes knew chucky.. " ayy them my boys ill be right back before the bus here, ight? coo " and on that note he jogg across the street to them. I open back up me book...

**** Calvin****

I watched girl sit and read while this fool of a homeboy Chucky ran over.. I been knowing Chucky about 5 years now.. So when he ran over i was the first he dap. " My niggaaa!!! wassup??? where you been i " trying to get at you!! I had 2 dime bitches the other day, boyyyy!!! " we all crack up laughing at this nigga.

" Speaking of dime bitches! Who ole girl over there. Shawty can get it any day or night!! "the boys start.

" Oh thats the homie, Cedes.!!"

I look at girl again. I cant get my eyes off her. at 5' 4 and a thick red bone she was INDEED a head turner. long hair. full lips. thick in all the right places...

Now me... im King of these streets. Im used to getting whatever i want whenever i want, or who ever i want. Bitches backstab friends to be my next. But her, she made me look at her differnt... Some thing about this girl... " ayy, bro hook me up!!! " and i hear these niggas...

" nah, hook ya self up. She go be mad if i get in trying to play matchmaker and shit.. just step to her and make her listen...im going to warn you..she aint yo regular type of Hood Bitch.. and her attitude a bit bad too soooo whatever..." he tells us.

We watch as one by one 5 of our boys try to step to her and spit game. We drinking and laughing our asses off when somebody gets turned down..

" man fuck her!! Stuck up as project bitch!! " mikey cuss mad he got turned down in front of the boys.. plus, he a little tipsy on any other day Mikey a cool as nigga to be around but when he drunk that nigga is the worst to be around..