1

TAEHYUNG POV

It was a peaceful day in Seoul... well, you wouldn't be calling it that if your first day of college is on this day and you just want your hot choco already. Plus, your best friend is taking too long to arrive and you are sure you'll be late for your first class... definitely a peaceful day for Kim Taehyung.

"What's taking him so long?"

I groaned and begrudgingly took a sit close to the entrance while I wait for my name to be called. I ruffled and tried to tame my blue hair a bit to make me look less messy, but to no avail and gave up.

"If I get my hot choco and finish it before Jimin arrives, I'll be sure break his tiny legs and make him suffer his way to school for making me late already"

A passerby heard this and gave me a weird look

I growled at them, which was very effective since they immediately turned and walked away from my table in a hurry. I don't care if they felt threatened and call the police on me, atleast it can give me a good reason as to why I'm late for class.

"Jimin better pray they call the police cause he'll be safer when I'm behind bars"

The only good thing that happened today is me finally getting my hot choco when the employee called my name for me to receive my order.

When I went back to my seat to take a sip from my hot choco to calm myself down, only to choke due to a loud bang from the entrance.

There I see a pink dwarf with plump lips and model legs strut their way to my table, ignoring all the death glares he's receiving (including mine) and sat himself down as if he didn't almost break the Cafe's doors and gave me a smile.

It was my best friend, Mr. I'm late-because-my-legs-were-the-same-size-as-a-toddler Park Jimin. Been together since high school after we found out we had the same interests and passion in Arts. Now I'm stuck with him until death cause my dumb self signed a contract from him to stay loyal.... Who even does that?

"Hey-"
"Don't hey me, you compressed rat"
"Okay. First of all, Damn..... and second~"

Jimin excitedly took out some papers and stacked them on the table. I gave him a confused look, he just smiled.