14

TAEHYUNG POV

I just arrived at the entrance of the school and I already hear whispers around me. I have this feeling that it's related to Jungkook cause he's such a hot topic..... definitely hot.

I came alone since Jimin was being such a dramatic bitch, he decided to stay home to recover from yesterday.

It wasn't even a date and he's acting like Yoongi hyung proposed...

I just shook my head and went to the hallway. It was a bit hard to not eavesdrop since they're not being quiet enough with their whispers.

"He is so cute! It's such a small change, but I almost fell in love!"
"Why does it give us such an affect?"
"Imagine if he tried other things? I would die!"

Confusion was written on my face, but I got distracted when I see two familiar figures and smiled. I started skipping towards them, but froze.

There I see Hoseok hyung talking to Jungkook, but my attention is more drawn to the latter cause he is wearing GLASSES!!!

SO CUTE~!

I know I've already seen him with glasses before, but I don't get to see him wear them everyday

I know I've already seen him with glasses before, but I don't get to see him wear them everyday. I still haven't moved on with him in overalls and big round glasses.

Seeing him in those with his bad boy look? It does something to my heart and I just want to keep Jungkook all to myself.

I realized I wasn't the only one checking him out, almost the whole school is drooling over him wearing specs and I have this feeling of possessiveness in me.

I shouldn't be feeling possessive since we're not even together..... yet

I've had enough of their hungry eyes on my Jungkook, so I marched towards the two. I felt the boy jump a bit when I suddenly wrapped my arms around his waist from the back, but relaxed when he saw it was me.

"Hyung, you scared me a bit"
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself after seeing you like this"
"What do you mean?"

Arms still around his waist, I gently turned him around to face me. I raised my hand to boop his nose before pointing at his glasses.

He scrunched when I touched his nose, but soon had a look of realization.

"A bit suprising to see me wear this, hm? I did say about laying low on wearing stuff that makes me look small and..."
"...Pretty"

I smiled when he blushed after I finished his sentence. He nervously puts both his hands on either side of his spectacles and looked up at me.

"Y-You think so..?"

I swear this kid will be the death of me!

"Min Jungkook... the prettiest~"

I pulled him closer to me and buried my face on his shoulder. I started to nuzzle his neck, I just love how warm and perfect he is in my arms. I would be purring if I could.