11

TAEHYUNG POV

"TAE YOU FLIRTY PIECE OF UGLY RAT FEET!"

I shouldn't have said anything and kept the whole thing that happened between Jungkook and I a secret.

I was back in the cafe after helping Jungkook with his project and talking with my new hyung, Namjoon. I would've stayed longer there, but this piece of chewed gum called me to meet up with him.

"Can you please keep it down? I thought we're here to talk about your day with Mr. Sexy Veins"

I tried to cover my face with my hands, but I started regretting dying my hair blue since it made me easily be spotted from a mile away.

"Let the him live, Jiminie. I wanted to hear more about his cute date with our Koo"

Hoseok hyung is also with us on the table. He was sadly dragged along by Jimin, but immediately perked up when he told him about me being in Jungkook's place.

"It's not a date!"
"What's not a date?"

Add Jin hyung on the list. He wasn't even supposed to be at our table, but of course he wanted to join in on my suffering and embarrass me.

"Can't we please just drop this and talk about something else?"
"Let us be interested in your life!"

I glared at my best friend and slowly try to grab the spoon, but Jin hyung took it before I could even touch it.

"Stop being so obsessed with me!" I whined like a child throwing a tantrum, but the oldest just stared at me with a judgemental look.

"Excuse you, you sharp rusty dirty hoe screwdriver"
"What the hell, Jin hyung-"

He cut me off by sitting beside me and hitting the back of my head with the menu.

"Don't curse at me!"
"Hyung, please spare the blue bear. He just got back from his boyfriend"

Hoseok hyung said with a sigh and I don't know if I should thank him or strangle him for what he just referred Jungkook as.

"He-He's not.."
"He would've been if you just confessed your feelings already when you were alone together..!"

I heard Jimin continue Jin hyung's sentence with a whisper.

"... in his bedroom"

I can't with these two!

"First of all! I don't want to come on too strong on him and probably scare him off! I also want to take it slow unlike this ugly human version of Toadette"

"Jokes on you, I actually like Toadette" Jimin grinned smugly like he just said the most savage rebuttal when it's seriously weak in my opinion.

Before I could argue back, Hoseok hyung clapped his hands to get our attention.

"We are not going anywhere if you three continued like this" he ignored the pouts on our faces since he kept talking.

"I do agree on Taehyung about coming on too strong. Knowing what Koo's been through, it's better to take things slow with him. Plus... Yoongi hyung will beat the shit out of Tae if he did"

At least Hoseok hyung understands me

"Speaking of my Yoongi hyung~!"

For fuck's sake..

"He said something about going to the airport to pick someone up. Is he cheating on me?"

Jin hyung raised his brow at Jimin and has a look of confusion on his face.