18

TAEHYUNG POV

Today's the day and I woke up earlier than usual since I'm so nervous. I had set up my clothes for today on my bed, I just finished showering and am now drying my blue hair with a towel.

I looked at myself in the mirror and can see how messy my hair is due to the towel. It made me think on what hairstyle I should go for.

Maybe the messy look can make me appear more attractive?

I didn't want to use hair gel and style it since it might look like I try too hard. Also the constant teasing of Jimin seeing me looking too clean.

Deciding an experiment wouldn't hurt, so I put my hand on my hair and started ruffling it to make it look messier.

I mean.. I don't look too bad

I kept trying to style my hair differently and see which suits me more, until my bathroom door slammed open and made me scream due to the sudden loud sound.

"There you are! I was confused when I didn't see you on your bed"

Goddammit Park Jimin!

I gave him a glare and he returned it with a smile like he didn't almost gave me a heart attack. I just shook my head at him and returned to look at myself in the mirror.

"The fuck are you doing? Trying to go back to your bedhead?"
"Shut up! I'm trying a look and see if what hairstyle looks good on me!"

He looked at me like I'm being an idiot and what he said next confirmed my assumption.

"You look stupid"
"I didn't ask for your opinion!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at me and started to push me away from the mirror. I looked at him annoyed at that since I still haven't finished styling my hair.

"Tae, I know you're going to confess to the love of your life and all, but you're making it look like you're about to attend the Grammy! It ain't that deep!"

Once he successfully pushed me out of the bathroom, I turned to give him one last glare, but instead couldn't believe the shit he's pulling.

Like the hypocrite my soulmate is, he started checking himself out in the mirror and try to fix his look.