4

TAEHYUNG POV

"Well if it isn't my two favorite dongsaengs~!"

Hoseok hyung beamed at us and I would be blinded if I wasn't staring at Bambi standing beside him. He pulled Jimin and I into a group hug, he's really a touchy person and I don't mind cause I love hyung's hugs.

"But you like me best, right?"

Of course Jimin said that and I just rolled my eyes at this while Hoseok hyung laughed. I also heard Jungkook chuckle at him and my god it sounds beautiful.

"Sorry, Jiminie! This baby beside me is actually the one I like best"

Hyung pulled Jungkook into a side hug and squeezed him a bit to emphasize his point. Jimin gasped dramatically at this and put his hand on his chest, where his heart is located.

"Hyung how dare you! I've been shot! I need medic!" Jimin draped himself over to me and I had no choice, but to hold his body with my arms.

Jimin be really trying to drag me in his theater show and I don't like it! That soon changed when I see Jungkook giggling and trying to cover his giggles by putting his hand over his mask where his mouth is.

As if Jimin remembered the boy was there, he immediately shot up and gave him his smile. He offered his hand for a shake and Jungkook complied.

"Park Jimin is my name! Nice to meet Hoseokie hyung's most favored dongsaeng~"

Jungkook pulled down his mask so Jimin could hear him properly and my god! Can't he warn a guy? I almost had a heart attack when I fully see his face again.

HE'S SO CUTE!

And the students gave him the title as the Bad boy? They're clearly blind to see him like that when he looks like a bunny! Can I squeeze his cheeks now? Will Hoseok hyung let me?

Have some self-control Taetae!

"My name's Jungkook! It's nice to finally meet you too. Hobi hyung has been talking about you two while he helps me around the school actually"

Jimin hums in realization when he heard this and asked
"Is that why he told me he was busy since last week?"

Hoseok hyung nodded in confirmation and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

I wish I could do that too...

"Yeap! I had to take care of this cutie and show him the ropes. I can't just leave him alone and be a lost bunny hopping around the place"
"Stop it, hyungie!"

Jungkook pushed Hoseok hyung away with a cute whine leaving his mouth. The way he addressed hyung makes me want to squeal and give him my uwus.

"Adorable. I would've eat him up when I see him all alone looking his cute self"