15

TAEHYUNG POV

I was busy unlocking my locker to put back my stuff since my class just ended. Jimin is finally back to school after a lot of convincing that his heart don't need rest and education is important. He was currently texting on his phone.

"HYUNGS~!!!"

We both turned to the source of the voice and what I saw made me sputter. Due to shock, I accidentally hit myself on the face when I tried to open my locker. It hurts so bad that I think it might leave a bruise.

I can hear Jimin laughing beside me when he saw my dumbass action. He was soon joined by Hoseok hyung, but I didn't care about those two.

I cared only one and he is looking at me with worried eyes, but I couldn't focus on them due to what he's wearing right now.

How can a human be this soft and pretty?

"Hy-Hyung? You're kind of.. bleeding?"

I couldn't hear what he was saying since I'm too focused on his appearance. The two of us were quiet since Jungkook was waiting for my response, but my mouth stayed closed.

"Taebear hit his head too hard, I see. His brain needs to recover from the hard hit and now became even dumber"

I ignored my best friend and pulled Jungkook into a tight bear hug. He let out a tiny gasp, but soon returned the hug. I feel like I'm floating at this moment, being in his arms makes me feel calm and warm inside.

Like I feel at home...

"Hyung, we need to take care of the bruise on your forehead"

I felt his soft hands cupped my cheeks, so he could observe the wound. I can feel my heart pounding really hard at our close proximity.

Such a pretty boy...

I just gaze at his face and tried to memorize every single detail

I just gaze at his face and tried to memorize every single detail. The more I look, the more endearing Jungkook gets. His moles, his bunny teeth, pouty lips, button nose... especially his big sparkly doe eyes.