20

TAEHYUNG POV

After the talk I had with Jimin, we both went back in after receiving a text from Yoongi hyung. We stopped on our tracks when we see the whole table filled with desserts..... and they all have strawberries in them.

"Hyungies, we should finish these before the sun sets!"

Jimin stared at Jungkook like he grew a second head and was questioning everything.

"Jungkookie... why the fuck did you order for Tae and not me?"

Seriously?

"That was your main concern?"

He snapped his head towards me and gave me a glare. I didn't know what his deal was, but he put his tiny finger on my chest, trying to provoke me with it.

"It just means he favors you more than me!"
"Why would you say that?"
"You dumbo! It's all strawberries and you love strawberries! I was never asked what I like!"

We heard a tired sigh, I looked up and saw Yoongi hyung staring at us with a bored look. He gestured his hand to our seats and said in a monotone voice.

"Jimin just sit down and eat the food already so we can get out of here"

I turned my head to where Jimin was, but he was suddenly gone from my side. I see him now sitting beside the older with a lovestruck look and it was gross.

"Anything for you, Yoongi hyung~"
"Disgusting"
"Only for you, Yoongi hyung~"

At this point, I can tell the older just accepted his fate with Jimin and just went with it. He's getting better at dealing with my best friend to be honest.

I then felt warmth around my hand and I looked down to see Jungkook looking up at me. That's when I realized he was holding onto my hand and I may have blacked out for like 5 seconds.

"Hyung... did I order too much?"

Oh no... his eyes again

"No Kookie, it's fine

"No Kookie, it's fine. Hyungs will eat everything before the sun sets"
"We will?"

I gave Jimin a hard stare and he shut his mouth. He made eye contact with Jungkook and frantically nodded when given a worried look.

"O-Ofcourse we will, Jungkookie! Your hyungs will eat it all, every plate will be licked clean"

That seemed to have work cause the younger smiled after hearing that. His hand was still holding mine and before I could ask him to let go, so I could take my seat, he pulled me down next to him.

You see, we were sitting on chairs and not those sofas that's on the wall. Jungkook took another chair to sit on, but now our chairs are literally touching on the side. That made our thighs practically glued to each other.