16

TAEHYUNG POV

"Shut the fuck up, you gross piece of chewed bubblegum bitch!"

Fuck's sake

After Jungkook said his goodbyes since he has to go home to finish some school work, I stayed in the ice cream shop and called Jimin to tell him about my sudden epiphany. He just entered and I already regret doing this in public.

"Jimin, please... lower your goddamn voice!"

My best friend gave me a bewildered look and I knew he would want me to tell him every single detail. I figured there's no way of me escaping from my own soulmate.

"Tae, I love you with all my heart, but you should shut the fuck up. I know you've had crushes here and there, but they're all short-termed! I was already shock how much you're crushing on our Jungkookie... but FALLING for him? HOLY SHIT!"

He suddenly pulled out his phone, went beside me and took a selfie. He went back to his original seat and started texting with excitement in his eyes.

"What was that for?"
"I wanted to share this to Jin hyung and Hoseokie hyung~! They would freak out finding out our Taebear is in love"

I groaned and slumped on the table like a rag doll. I just want to be abducted by aliens and leave this planet, never to be seen again.

But that requires me leaving a certain boy behind and I wouldn't want that...

Jimin started giggling and I can hear his phone pinging a lot. I knew they've seen and read what Jimin sent, I'm about to be interrogated by my hyungs.

"YAH!"

Here we go...

I'm not even going to question how Jin hyung even got here in such short amount of time after Jimin sent that message. I turned around and froze, seeing who he's dragging with him.

Y-Yoongi hyung?

"Yoongi hyung~"

"Yoongi hyung~"

Jimin and I have completely different reactions when seeing the older. It's understandable how terrified I am. I don't know how he'll react about my feelings towards his little brother.

Jimin is just a horny bitch.

"W-Why are you here... hy-hyung?"

It was also kind of a suprise seeing these two together, especially hearing the story on how they basically fought in their first meeting and kind of left a bad impression on eachother.

Jimin just raised his brow at the oldest.

"I thought you're working today? Also hey Yoongi hyung~"
"The fuck? You already greeted this tiny bitch, but haven't to me!"