8

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm back in the cafe, drinking my usual hot choco. I had a late night talk with Jimin about his project with Yoongi hyung and all he did was cry about how dumb he was for proposing it like that, but also felt proud he managed to actually ask him.

While I was enjoying my drink, I see someone approach my table and took a sit in front of me. I was about to look up to see their face, but they suddenly asked.

"So where's that cute bunny boy your dumbass heart fell for, Mr. Heartthrob?"

I choked on my drink and started pounding my chest to try to regain my breathing.

I immediately gave the person a hard glare, but all they gave me is a cheeky and teasing smile on their stupid handsome face.

It's one of my other close friends and they happened to be the owner of the cafe Jimin and I frequently hang out in.

Kim Seokjin, the hyung with bad humor and his lame dad jokes

Kim Seokjin, the hyung with bad humor and his lame dad jokes. I swear Jimin and him could have the same blood since they're both incredibly annoying and loves gossips. I always doubt it when they said they're not related.

"Who told you?"
"Who do you think told me?"
"That little failure of a Kirby character!"

Jin hyung just shrugged nonchalantly at my anger and grabbed my hot choco. He had the audacity to drink the entire thing before setting it down and looked at me expectantly. I quirked an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"What?"
"Spill the tea si-"

I cut him off immediately and waved him off in a 'shoo-ing' motion.
"No, go back to your place and be a responsible cafe owner"

He gave me a look and I know I'll get scolded. Seeing the way he furrowed his brows and widen his eyes. He's about ready to rap his anger at me.

"YAH!"

Here we go...

"Listen here, you undercooked rooster fucker nut"

Ok.... wow.. I'm sure he and Jimin-

"No, Jimin and I are not siblings. He would wish he was related to me and have my amazing blood"

He can also read my mind like Jimin, but he said they're not related... in a really weird way, but go off I guess.

"Going back to me scolding your ungrateful ass! You know how much I worked hard for this cafe and at the same time raise both you and Jimin-"

I tried to cut him off with some facts
"You didn't raise-"

But he pointed his finger at me, challenging me to try to talk back to him, I wanted to live so I shut my mouth and he continued on with his rant.

"I'm just being a worried parent here since you're always rejecting all the students there and add Jimin being a damn thot over this meow meow with daddy hands!"