9

TAEHYUNG POV

We were in the school's garden that has a variety of beautiful flowers. I wanted to applaud the gardeners for their hard work, but I'm too petty right now.

Jimin dragged us here to help him with his project. I can already see Hoseok hyung's tired face and I honestly felt bad for introducing him to Jimin.

I should also feel bad for myself for meeting this little rejected cousin of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.

The two brothers are here already and Jimin seemed to be setting up the place to ready the photoshoot session. He gave all of us a role in this project.

Jungkook was in charge of make up. Hoseok hyung with the accessories and that stupid Soulmate of mine made me in charge of lighting.

Jimin is in charge of the camera obviously

"I can't believe you forced me to bring my rings to school, just for Yoongi hyung to wear for this project"

And Yoongi hyung's... hands as the model

"Take it as a compliment! You have the best taste in style out of all of us!"
"I don't feel complimented at all!"

Jimin just frowned at Hoseok hyung and brushed him off. He turned towards Jungkook, who was holding a bunch of make up brushes.

"Make his hands sparkle a bit with some glittery highlights and make sure it shows off his sexy veins"

Jungkook complied with his instructions without question, but the hyungs and I gave Jimin a weird look.

"How do you make veins sexy-"
"Taebear do your job and hold the reflector properly"

I just sighed in annoyance, but did as I told. Jimin's eyes sparkled, seeming satisfied with the look of hyung's hands. Like a creep he is.

"That looks perfect!"

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and took some pictures. Yoongi hyung raised his brow in confusion.

"Why did you use your phone? I thought you'll use the camera"

Jimin was skimming through the photos he took and didn't look up when he said.

"These photos are for personal reasons and not the project"

He really has no shame

We just kept quiet and stared at Jimin with judgemental looks, except the sweet angel Jungkook, who looked up at Jimin and asked.

"Should I put black nail polish?"

That made Jimin snap his head to the direction on where Jungkook is and gave him a shocked look.

"Jungkookie..."

The poor innocent boy just stared at him with a puzzled look and Jimin leaned towards me to whisper in my ear.

"Tae... I have discovered a new kink"

I looked at him in disgust, but he just turned towards Jungkook and held onto his shoulders.

"Thank you for helping me find my true self, Jungkookie"

Why am I friends with him?

Before the other hyungs ask what on earth were we talking about. Jimin suddenly clapped his hands, startling all of us (except Yoongi) and ordered with a loud voice.

"Give this fine man some black nail polish! This project will make the students grades go from A to D real quick when they see his hands~!"

I sadly get the meaning behind his words and I honestly wish I didn't. Are he and Jin hyung seriously not related?