13

TAEHYUNG POV

"I hope Jimin will be okay... did he seem okay? Did he talk to you?"

Jungkook was fiddling with his straw and I smiled seeing him genuinely worried for Jimin's date with his brother.

Not a date, but in Jimin's mind it is

Just as he said yesterday, we're hanging out in Jin hyung's cafe while Yoongi hyung and Jimin went out to get to know eachother better.

Hoseok hyung has dance class today and couldn't make it, but I'm kind of happy to spend some alone time with Jungkook.

I combed his hair softly and he must've liked it since he leaned toward my touch. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of my hand on his hair more.

"Don't worry too much. I'm sure our Jiminie will do fine. He'll be nervous and shy at first, which is completely normal, but he'll soon get comfortable with Yoongi hyung"

Jungkook got less tense when hearing that and I felt accomplished for calming him down. My breath hitched when he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"You're right, hyung"

I smiled down at him and he's really gorgeous. I still get baffled by his looks, no one can deny how attractive Jungkook is.

Beautiful

Beautiful...

Without thinking, I slowly reached out my hand to touch his pouty lips. They looked so soft and... tempting. I just wanted to know what they feel-

DING!

I snapped out of my daze and realized what I was about to do. I quickly put my hand on my lap and cursed at myself for almost doing such action.

To distract myself from the pretty boy, I looked up to see who just entered the cafe. They basically saved me from a possible embarrassing situation, so I became curious at their appearance.

Wait.... Yoongi hyung?

I was obviously confused as to why hyung here when he's supposed to be hanging out with Jimin.

Seeing him, I gently shook Jungkook to open his eyes and see his brother. I see him furrowing his brows and... OH NO HE POUTED.

"Hyungie? Shouldn't he be with Jimin hyung for their supposed date?"

Sadly, I couldn't answer his question since I also didn't know. I just shrugged and together with Jungkook, we watched what hyung is doing.

Yoongi hyung stopped at the counter with a tired look and stared at Jin hyung, who crossed his arms. It was quiet for a while until the younger one of the two finally opened his mouth and spoke with a monotone voice, but I could hear a slight venom in them.