19

TAEHYUNG POV

If you ever decided to go to an arcade, take Jungkook with you cause he can give you as much tickets as you want. He literally beat all the highscores in every machine and I'm just here holding 2 bags filled with tickets.

"K-Kookie, I know I said the whole set of plushie characters are cute.... but we don't have to get all of them. I thought you only wanted the bunny and the heart?"

Just as I asked, Jungkook puts in another coin into the coin pusher machine. We both watched it fall and getting into the right spot where majority of coins started falling nonstop.

"Oh look! I got another tiny box filled with tickets, hyungie~"

He happily took it and puts in our now third bag of tickets. I just watched, baffled by the amount we're getting due to Jungkook being too good at everything in this arcade.

"Taetae hyung, I don't understand why this machine is so difficult for others. It's so easy, just put in a coin and you get a thousand coins, plus a box of tickets"
"Yeah... I don't understand either, Kookie"

I just let the little one do whatever he wants, but my arms are getting tired with holding the bags. I guess Jungkook noticed since he stopped right beside a strength tester machine.

"I think we have enough tickets to get the whole set"
"You think?"
"Don't be so mean, hyungie"

His pouting is making me stop breathing, or is it just me being out of breath for carrying around the ticket bags?

I put down the bags and let out a relieved sigh. My back hurts from how heavy they are, I swear we could get all the prizes with this much tickets.

"What are we going to do with all the plushies? My room is too tiny for all 7 of them, Kookie"

The younger leaned on the machine and started pondering. While he was busy thinking, I looked around to try to find the other two and see them aggressively playing air hockey.

I saw Jimin going in for the kill and struck the puck into Yoongi hyung's goal. The machine starts blasting the winner music, this made Jimin slut drop in victory while the oldest just watched him with a judgemental look.

Seeing them like that made me chuckle, but I didn't get to watch more of their interaction when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked down to see an angelic face with a beautiful smile.

"I know what to do with the plushies, Taetae hyung!"

So cute

"Oh? Tell your hyung then, Kookie"
"We can give each of them to our hyungies~"

He's so precious, I just want to protect him from everything and give him all the love he deserves. I smiled and pinched both his cheeks, it made him giggle and put his hands on my wrists.

"You're so sweet! Kookie is such a sweet and pure-hearted boy"
"You're treating me like a baby, hyung!"
"But you are hyung's baby!"

Seeing the pretty red color on his cheeks makes me want to squish him even more.

"I-I'm.. your.. your baby?"

I gulped at that. Seeing his doe eyes sparkle and staring had me frozen in place. I didn't know what to say cause I wasn't sure if what I said was too much or I just plain-ass exposed myself.

But before I say a word, we heard Yoongi hyung's voice.

"Can you fucking stop twerking everytime you get a point?! People are staring at us!"
"Oh please, hyung! They're just enjoying the show~"
"You have an exhibition kink or some shit?"