7

TAEHYUNG POV

"When will you make a move already?"

I took a quick glance at Jimin before going back to skim my portfolio. I first made sure everything's in place and closed it... then hit Jimin on the arm with it.

He yelped at the sudden attack and wanted revenge, so he raised his hand and-

"Careful! throwing your camera may hurt really bad, but there's a high chance of it breaking"

Jimin stopped and let out a huff of annoyance, but that didn't stop him from kicking me on the shin that almost made me kiss the floor.

"Stop avoiding the question by using violence! I do not condone to such thing in this relationship!"

I just groaned when he won't let the topic down. Jimin has been pestering me to ask Jungkook out or try to flirt with him these past few days. I know he means well....... but I really want to smack his face with a frying pan.

"What about you then? Why won't you make a move on Mr. Daddy hands?"
"I'm gonna!"

Jimin pushed his camera to my face as if it'll explain everything. I was ready to push it off and risk breaking it, but I guess Jimin felt the Soulmate signal and protectively secures it around his arms.

"I got a new project with my Photography class! I have to find a muse and take pictures of them"

I think I know where this is going... but I still asked cause I'm curious on his plans.

"What's the topic?"
"True Love"

Of course...

The small rotten strawberry skipped ahead of me like some disney princess going to a ball and turned to my direction.

"Oh my cute cookie monster reject-"
"Okay.. what the fuck-"
"My plan! Is to have Yoongi hyung as my muse~!"

Jimin clapped his hands excitedly. I really want to curse at him for that weird ass nickname, but he seemed ecstatic and I don't want him to actually throw his camera at me for real.

"Will you be able to actually have a face-to-face conversation with him and not face-to-head?"

Jimin whined and tried to defend himself with some lame excuse like-

"My lap was looking so nice that.. I wanted to admire it... cause.. love yourself"

A very lame excuse

"Hey! At least I have a plan and will actually try to bond with my Yoongi papi-"

I made a face when he still keeps calling Yoongi hyung with that. It felt weirder now since we became friends with the oldest.

"Again with that-"
"UNLIKE YOU!"

I just rolled my eyes and entered the cafeteria, ignoring that poor excuse of a pink panther and went to our table.

Of course the first thing that caught my eye is black... and I really adore the color black now due to someone.... who I also adore.

"Jungkook..."

The doe-eyed boy turned and waved at me. Seeing his eye smile just makes me melt to a puddle, I so not eagerly took a sit beside him with a happy bounce and ignore Jimin's stupid smirk.

It was my turn to smirk when I see him nervously sit down beside Yoongi hyung. He was fidgeting a lot and of course.. the ever so caring hyung noticed this.