17

TAEHYUNG POV

"Hyung! I don't know what to do! Ever since they decided on the date, without asking how I feel by the way, I trust no one anymore and I need help!"

It was the next day and I can't help, but feel nervous for tomorrow since it's the time I will finally confess my feelings to Jungkook. I was panicking over what clothes to wear and also want to vent to someone about my situation.

Jimin is out of the question and would most definitely make everything worse. Actually, anyone involved with the planning is out of the question.

"I can see why you invited me to come with you, but I'm not the best with relationship advices"

It resulted with me asking Joon hyung for help and we decided to meet up in a mall. I wanted to buy new clothes for my date and also need his wisdom.

Also, it was obvious Jungkook would say yes to a "hangout" with his hyungs. That part was pretty easy, but knowing how oblivious he is with our plan just makes me even more nervous.

"Hyung, please! How did you handle Jin hyung?"

He turned his head towards me and gave me a confused look.

"Jin hyung? I'm... I'm not dating him though? What are you talking about?"

We stopped in front of a clothing store. I just huffed and put my hands on my hips. I get that they're not together, but Joon hyung is still the most gentleman person I'v ever met... if that makes sense.

"You still managed to make him fall for you easily! If I wasn't so head over heels with Kookie, there's a chance I might gain a crush on you too!"

Joon hyung just tilted his head, he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. It's obvious he doesn't know how to respond to such a confession from me.

He eventually sighs and shook his head.

"Tae, maybe because I'm your Jin hyung's... type? Preference? I don't know! Your hyung is weird!"

I whined, but the taller hyung just rolled his eyes at me and dragged me inside the store. We started roaming around and looking for some outfits we like, after a few minutes Joon hyung spoke.

"Actually... I remembered Koo confessing about me being his first crush-"

I tripped at that and tried to grab the closest thing to hold onto. Joon hyung turned and sees me hugging a mannequin tightly. Before he could let out a word, I point an accusing finger at him.

"YAH! Kookie had a crush on you?!"
"Tae please... put the mannequin's arm back and then we could talk"

That's when I realized I actually pulled out the mannequin's arm off and used it to point at my hyung. I timidly try to put it back and could feel all the glances of the people around me, especially the glares from the employees.

Hyung was chuckling when I dragged him with me to get away from prying eyes. I gave him a glare once I made sure the coast is clear and am now demanding an explanation.

"What's even there to explain?"
"How did you make my Kookie have a crush on you?"
"Your Kookie, huh?"

I cursed at myself for that, but I just ignored my heating cheeks and Joon hyung's smirk. I kept my glare and that's when he sighs and finally answered.

"I just heard he called me handsome and kind-hearted. Even finds me breaking things and tripping to nothing as something endearing!"

He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall beside him. I can tell how hyung lack some confidence in himself and tend to brush off compliments directed to him.