10

TAEHYUNG POV

It's such a challenge to try to stay focus on the project when a boy named Min Jungkook is sitting close to you, looking like someone that can fit in my pocket cause oh my god.... he's so.. SOFT!

The way he tucks his hair behind his ear is so endearing

The way he tucks his hair behind his ear is so endearing. His cute lips pouts when he's trying to focus and I just want to squish them. His big round glasses should be illegal cause it can kill someone with how cute he looks in them.

Is this Paradise? What did I do to deserve this?

I also want to talk about his chubby cheeks. It makes me cry on how sharp his jaw is, but his cheeks are so soft and squishy....

"Uhm.. hyung?"

I snapped out of my daze and l realized I was actually poking his cheeks. I guess I subconsciously did it when I was in my own world.

This isn't Paradise.. THIS IS TORTURE!

Embarrassed at what I did, I pulled my hand away from his face and clasped them together to keep myself from touching him.

"S-Sorry about that.."

He just smiled at me and looked down... shyly? I didn't get to observe his reaction when he soon gave me his papers for the project.

"I wasn't sure on what theme I should pick. My professor told us we're free to choose any topic as long as we can show a sense of feeling"

I looked away from the papers to stare at his sparkly doe eyes. I tried to not get hypnotized by them and be a helpful hyung for Jungkook.

"Feeling?"
"Like.. if the whole mood is a sense of despair, joy, confusion or any type of emotions. As long as it screams that type of atmosphere in the video"

I nodded at his explanation and I wanted to check if I understood correctly.

"So like.. an abstract type? You can film anything like the landscape, people, animals etc. as long as it gives off the mood you chose?"

Jungkook clapped his hands excitedly, guessing I got it down. I couldn't help, but smile at his adorable actions.

Gosh.. he makes me so happy

I have to do something, I have to make a move before it's too late.... I have to make him mine.

Jungkook was busy writing down, I can assume some ideas he thought of for the project, when I scooted closer to his side and rest my hand around his tiny waist.

Fuck.. one of my hands can easily cover half of his waist..

"I never realized how tiny your waist is"

I murmured quietly, but I guess it wasn't quiet enough since I see Jungkook's hand flinch and mess up his writing.

I heard him cursed a bit and was trying to erase his mistake.