1. Pokemon school

"Moon! Get ready we are going to the Pokemon school today!" Sun yelled. Today me and my brother, Sun are going back to the pokemon school. We traveled to Kalos for like five months or so for our first journey out of Alola and about three days ago we made it back. Those three days we were both resting to get ready to go back to our friends at the pokemon school. Sun seemed really excited, I was too but I was also nervous, I mean, it's been a long time! 

"MOON HURRY UP!" Sun yelled. I ran out of the door ahead of him, "Race you there!" I yelled. It seemed like one of our friends riding a Charizard noticed us, because when we got to the pokemon school, Kiawe landed in front of us on his Charizard, "Sun, Moon your back!", Kiawe happily said. 

It seemed like the rest of our friends heard Kiawe because we saw Sophocles, Mallow, and Lana sprinting over to us, "YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK!" Sophocles, Lana, and Mallow hugged us so hard that we could not breathe, Sun sarcastically said "Air come back! come back!", we all laughed at that. 

I looked around and noticed that Lillie was not there, "Do you guys know where Lillie is?" Mallow replied, "She's coming, yesterday she said that she was going to make her brother come with her, she showed us a picture of what he looked like when he was young! He was so adorable, I bet you $20 that Lillie's brother will be just like Lillie!" Moon just loved making bets, so she obviously agreed, "Okay then, I bet you that Lillie's brother will be almost the exact opposite of Lillie!" 

Since Moon and Mallow were too busy making their bet, they didn't even notice that Lillie was already there. Moon, jumped up by the sudden hug by Lillie, "Moon you're back! This is great! You came right in time to meet my brother Gladion!" Moon's eyes lighted up by Lillie bringing up her brother, "Really?! Where is he! Is he EXACT opposite from you?!" Mallow joined in, "OR, is he Just LIKE YOU?!" 

Lillie then looked to her right, "Well see for yourselves, Gladion is right up there!" The group all looked up to see a pokemon jump over their heads with a blond boy on the pokemon. He wore A black hoodie that had a cut in it that shower his red t-shirt, he also had ripped pants. Lillie ran up to the boy, "Gladion!", Gladion replied back, but not in as much of an enthusiastic voice, "Hey Lillie, Silvally, return" YES! Moon looked over to Mallow with a smirk, "You know what thaaaat meeeaanns!" Mallow pouted and handed me $20 dollars. 

Gladion and Lillie just looked at us very confused. "Well, this is my big brother Gladion, he's quite overprotective." Lillie introduced Gladion to us. "I am NOT overprotective!" The flustered blond boy said. Hau smirked, "Oh, really?" Hau then hugged Lillie from the back. I ship it! Gladion didn't think the same way that me and Mallow thought. Gladion looked like he could kill Hau right now then act as if nothing happened afterward.