9. Fresh Moo Moo Milk

"Let's go for a walk Fennekin, we can also get some food to eat," Today was the perfect day o go for a walk, I might just ask everyone else if they want to go to the beach again. 

Mallow's Pov

Kiawe's supposed to be here in a few minutes to drop off the family fresh moo moo milk. I heard the door to the restaurant open. Could that be Kiawe? This is quite early though. I ran out of the kitchen and saw Moon. "Moon what are you doing here in the morning?" I asked, "I'm getting breakfast for Fennekin and I," Moon replied while looking at Fennekin. I nodded and got her usual that she would usually have later in the day.  

I was still serving Moon when I heard the door open again, I looked over and saw Kiawe, "Oh, Kiawe! You're here!" I said as I hugged him and take the moo moo milk from his hands. I put the moo moo milk in the kitchen for dad and wave good bye to Kiawe as he went off on his Charizard to deliver the rest of the moo moo milk. 

I sighed and started to clean the tables while smiling. Moon smirked, "Hey Mallow?" "Yes?" I said still cleaning the already cleaned tables. "Do you like Kiawe?" Moon asked with an even bigger grin on her face. I blushed and jumped up from the sudden question. I turned around to face Moon while leaning against the table, "No! Why would you think that?!" I said. "Oh I don't know. A little birdie just told me that you were cleaning an already cleaned table while smiling after Kiawe left." Moon said looking bac to Fennekin and her food. 

Do I like Kiawe?