16. Our Journeys

"I'm gonna go get us vanilla ice cream!"  "Ok?"

After Moon and Gladion left, everyone started to leave, until it was just me and Ash. Lana and Sophocles must have went fishing. "I guess it's just us two now," Ash said, "Huh? Oh, um yeah," I said. Things were quiet for the next couple of minutes, but a comfortable silence. "You know Ash I really love traveling with you," I smiled, "I really enjoy traveling with you too Serena!" Ash said while sitting up.  I sat up too, "I wonder what Bonnie and Clemont are doing right now," I said, "Well then let's go call them!" Ash said as he jumped up from the chair.

We walked to the poke center and called Clemont's gym, Bonnie picked up, "Ash, Serena! Wait give me just a sec," Bonnie ran somewhere else while screaming, "Clemont! Ash and Serena are calling from Alola! Get your girlfriend too!" Ash and I exchanged worried glances at each other, "Clemont has a girlfriend!?" I whispered to Ash, "I guess? I can't believe he got one before me!" Ash whispered back, "Well that's because you're too dense to realize that a girl has a crush on you!" I snapped back at him. "Ok, I'm back! And here's Clemont and his girlfriend whom you will find familiar!" Bonnie said from the other side of the screen with Clemont right next to Bonnie, "Ash, Serena! What a delight to see you both!" Clemont said with a wide smile on his face, "So Clemont, your girlfriend?" Ash asked, "Oh it's Korrina!" Clemont said casually, but Ash and I were it was like, "WHA?" "KORRINA!" "THE GYM LEADER!" "OMG!!!!!!" We then stopped, "I'm good," We both said at the same time. "I have a challenger now so I have to go," We ended the call.

"That was very interesting," Ash said, I nodded. Once we got back to the beach everyone else was already there eating ice cream, "C'mon Serena! Let's go get our ice cream before Hau eats it all!" Ash said. I laughed. 

Shooooooooooooort! 

Chhhhhhaaaaaaaaaappppppptttttteeerrr!

Agaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!