19. Eevee?

Moon's pov

Yes, the beach. Again. 

Lana was practically begging us to go to the beach, but this time at a different beach. Lana said that she found it yesterday while walking around in the forest. So here we are in swimsuits with all of our beach equipment walking through the forest. And have I ever said that I HATE bugs? Well, I do. They freak me out! So I was most of the time clinging onto Gladion's arm for dear life and making him give me a piggyback ride from time to time. "We're here!" Lana said. wow. That's all. Wow. This part of the beach was beautiful. There was a perfect view of Hau'oli in the back and the water was as blue as the sky.  Just over to the right there was a hill with tons of berries. Perfect for Mallow! After admiring the image in front of us we all called out our pokemon. "Buneary, Carbink, and Fennekin, Rowlet! Come on out!" I said as I threw their pokeballs into the air. We all ran over to the beach, the beautiful, clear, blue water. 

After setting everything up, Mallow and I ran over to the hill to get her berries for her new dish! "Hm, I need to find nanab berries, now where could they be," Mallow said as she looked around. I looked up to my right and squinted my eyes, "OH! Mallow up there! Nanab berries!" I looked even closer, "And a, um Eevee?!" It's gonna fall from up there! It seems to be pulling a nanab berry, once that stem snaps the poor thing will fall! "Well, C'mon!" Mallow yelled as she grabbed my hand and ran over to the tree, "I can run too y'know!" I said as I wiggled out of her grip, we soon ran side by side. Once we were just a few feet away from the tree, the stem snapped, the eevee didn't seem to realize the it was falling from how happy it was to finally get the nanab berry. "Ev? EEVEE! Ebe! EVE! EE!" Eevee cried. Moon dived over to the tree, we would have to thank fate for the perfect landing of Eevee into Moon's arms! It was just perfect!

Eevee's POV

YUM! The Nanab berry finally came to me! Ok now to just climb down, wait, I'M FALLING! "Ev? EEVEE! Ebe! EVE! EE!" I heard gaspes and sounds of footsteps, SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEE! oh well I'm doomed, dear berries and family, I'LL MISS YOU! BUT ESPECIALY THE BERRIES! I was ready for impact but never felt it, but I instead felt skinny arms wrapped around me, it was so warm and comfy! Aaaaaaaaahh. "Ee! Eevee vee!" "Oh you the one who save me! Thank chu! 

???'s POV

Alola, Sun, Moon, I'm here! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmm, this new person, are they good or bad? and I am soooo sorry for not updating frequently! THIS IS SO HARD. Joining a writing club really sparked a inspiration for my story! I just suddenly got more ideas and I am now more motivated! I will try, I really will try to update weekly or if I get a lot of inspiration a couple times a week! Heh, thanks a lot Kellog! (Yes, I live in Minnesota, aaannnddddd I am also only in middle school...)