2. New Pokemon!

Sun suddenly brought up Kalos, "Oh ya! Me and Moon caught new pokemon at Kalos! We also found out about pokemon performances and pokemon leagues! And I got to battle in one!" Everyone ooh-ed and Aaah-ed at what Sun just said. We then called out our new pokemon that caught in Kalos, Sun called his pokemon out. The pokemon that came out were Froakie, Chesnaught, Conkeldurr, and Croagunk. I then called out my shiny Buneary, Carbink, and Fennekin, and also my buddy Rowlet. All of the pokemon that I have right now were from Kalos, well except for Rowlet. 

"Oh ya, did I say that Sun lost to this boy named Ash Ketchem? It was pretty sad, but it was also so funny! Sun was so confident that he would win!" I mentioned. Sun then slapped the back of my head and pouted. "I was still pretty close!"

Meanwhile in Kalos

Ash POV

Serena and I decided to go to Alola. I've been there once, but not long enough to do anything except for hiking, and running on the beach. So we both decided to stay at Alola for a while. It'll be longer than any other journey I've ever been to. Professor Oak has a cousin there so he bought us tickets to go there so we could also give his cousin an egg.

That is why we are now at the airport waiting to go on our airplane. We asked for seats next to each other and we got it, we should be boarding the plane pretty soon. 

Serena POV

I, Serena, will be going to Alola with, Ash Ketchem. My long-lasting crush. Bonnie and Clemont would also be coming if Clemont wasn't the gym leader at Lumiose City. So it is just me and Ash. This is going to be great. I wonder if we will get new friends, or get new pokemon. Well, now we are going on the plane! Alola here we come!

yes, this one was a short one. I know, I know

BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST

Bye!