8. Someone new

Today we are back at the malasada shop. And thats mostly because we all decided to have some malasadas after saving me from Guzma. 

"I'll have sweet malasadas," I ordered. I went to sit at the girls' usual table. "So what should we do after eating?" I asked the girls since we are usually the ones who plan the day. "We should go to the beach!" Lana suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement. I walked over to the boys table, "We're going to the beach today, lets all go change after eating." I told the boys. 

Everyone finished and we all went our separate ways. We decided to meet at Me and Sun's home since it's the closest to the beach. 

Once everyone was there and ready to go, we all walked over to the beach with our bags in hand. 

Once we set up all of our stuff, all of us except for a few ran into the water. We all called out our pokemon so they could also enjoy the water. Fennekin decided to stay out of the water for the time being.  

Lana and her Popplio swam far from the shore. Sun decided to wander in the forest near the beach. 

Sun's Pov

I decided to wander in the forest to see if I could find a nice spot to rest. The beach is nice and all, it's just hot. But here in the forest, there are trees to make shade. 

I was walking deeper into the forest when I saw something purple move. I then heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I called out Froakie. Froakie already seemed to understand the reason why I called him out. We were back to back looking around. Froakie then threw its frubbles at a bush. Then came out a girl with purple hair and a Mimikyu. I ran to her with a shocked look on my face, "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to," I apologized. She smiled, "Oh it's fine," she said as she wiped off the frubbles that were on her face. I helped her get off. "So um, what's your name?" I asked. "Acerola, and you are?" Acerola asked.  "Sun," I replied.

The sun was soon setting and we could both hear the others calling my name. "Well I need to go now," I told Acerola. Acerola nodded and turned in the other direction. "Wait!" Acerola faced me. "Um, I would first like you to meet my friends before leaving," I explained. She nodded, and so we both walked to the beach talking.

We soon found everyone else. After introducing her to everyone we all went our separate ways.