13. Meeting you again

Mallow and Kiawe just went into the forest for who knows why, so I got out and decided to try and look for pokemon again. 

I walked into the forest and looked around, just like last time I saw something purple and heard leaves rustling, I called out, "Acerola?" The rustling of the leaves stopped, "Sun?" Out came Acerola, "Oh, you're here again!" she said with a smile on her face. Her smile kinda looked like a cat, to be honest, she kinda does look like a cat. I nodded, "So what are you doing here?" I asked, "Oh, I'm just taking a walk with Mimikyu!" She said while gesturing over to Mimikyu, who was hiding behind her leg. I waved to Mimikyu. "What are you doing here?" Acerola asked while smiling, "I'm looking for pokemon," I said while looking back at Acerola.

We both talked with each other for a while and looked for pokemon together, I was the first to find one, "It's a Litten! Froakie come on out!" Litten is a fire type, so Froakie would be effective! Froakie walked up to Litten "Froa! Froa kie kie!" Litten nodded and walked up to me, Litten then sat down and waited, great! "Hey Litten, do you want to become my partner? We'll work hard and have fun together!" I offered Litten a Pokeball that Litten happily excepted, "Nyrow!" Litten tapped its paw on the ball. 1, 2, 3. Yes! I caught a Litten! Acerola looked dumbfounded, "But, how, why, huh?"  I chuckled, "We should be getting back, the sun's about to set," I let Litten out of it's Pokeball and put Litten into my arms. "Yah it is, but I know that a certain Sun isn't setting anytime soon," Acerola said while looking at me.

We went our separate ways, with wide smiles on our faces.

Yes, This one is the shortest chapter! It was like really easy for Sun to catch that Litten, since your dear author is well I don't even know! Thank you for reading Everyone Needs a Moon! 

-Dark Pheonix