5. Sleepover

Lillie's Pov

I went inbetween both tables and raised my hand up into the air, "Excuse me! Everyone! I would like you all to come to my house for a sleepover! Everyone cheered, except for Gladion, he just rolled his eyes instead. I then looked at Gladion with a worried face, "Well only if you let us Galdion." Everyone looked at his with puppy eyes, "Fine," he said while putting his hand on his forehead, "Yes!" Moon yelled. Gladion blushed and Moon did too. Aw how cute! Wait. I think that Moon might just have a crush on Gladion! It's just perfect!

Moon's Pov 

Yay! Sleepover at Lillie's house! This'll be just great! Sun and I are right now packing our clothes. Lillie said that the car will be here very soon, so we better hurry. We then heard the doorbell. We both shoved the rest of the stuff in. then ran to the door, I opened the door to see Gladion. We looked at him with a confused face, "Lillie told me to bring you guys since well, I'm not even sure why," he explained. We nodded, "Um, how are we going to get there?" Sun asked, not wanting to walk all the way there. Gladion took out a Pokeball and called out Silvally, "We are going to ride Silvally there, and just hold to your bags," he said as he helped us get on. We nodded again. "Good. We are going in three two one!" Gladon said. Right when he said one Slivally jumped up and ran in the direction to Lillie and Gladion's house. 

I was frozen the entire time. Did I ever say that I am scared of hight? Well Silvally's jump was high! Gladion noticed how scared I was and told Silvally to slow down a little and to jump as high. I smiled. 

We soon made it there. Gladion jumped off and took our bags ad gave them to Hobs, he then looked back to us, "Well, what are you waiting for, stairs? come down." Gladion said. Sun jumped down and helped me get down. Which I did not need that help, I could have done it by myself.

We went in, Gladion showed us to his old room and Lillie's room, we then departed into both rooms. Gladion and Sun in Gladion's room with the rest of the boys and Moon into Lillie's room where the girls are. 

When Moon went into Lillie's room, she saw all of the girls sitting in a circle telling each other their secrets. Mallow was the first to notice her, "Moon! You're here! " Mallow then patted the spot right next to her, telling her to sit. Lillie handed Moon a piece of paper and winked. Moon looked at the paper and saw Mallow, Lillie, Serena, and Lana's name on it. Next to their names it had their secrets. Their crushes, things they did in the past, you know that kind of stuff. There was a blank part at the bottom. I wrote my name and put my secrets. After writing all of my secrets except for my crush I thought again. Who is my crush? Gladion. What no it can't be him! Oh well. I wrote Gladion's name down. I then put the paper in the middle of the circle.

Hau's Pov

All of the boys were waiting for Gladion and Sun to get here. " So what will we do once they get here?" I asked. They all shrugged their shoulders. I pulled out a bag with Malasadas in it, "I brought Malasadas, do you guys want to ask the girls where the dining room is?" This time they all spoke, "Ya sure!" Kiawe said, "Malasadas~!" Sophocles said while imagining a plate of Malasadas. Ash dashed to the girl's room, we could hear him screaming, "Where is the dining room?!" Lillie told him with a shocked expression. "Thanks!" he then grabbed us all and ran towards the dining room with the speed of light.

Short

chapter

once

AGAIN!