15. Crazy ideas

9th january 2021

" Happy birthday my darling " Jieun smiled to her daughter as soon as she woke up

" Hi Mommy, thank you" she yawned

" Our little princess is officially 7 years old today in international age and 8 in Korean age. Happy birthday sweetie " Jungkook ruffled Chaewol's hair which made her laugh.

" This is my first birthday with parents and other family members. I'm super super happy!"

Jieun hugged her daughter, sharing the same sentiment: " This is indeed a very special day for all of us. I'm happy too. We love you Chaewol."

" Ok, I wanna be part of the group hug too" Jungkook said and put his arms around them.

The amount of happiness Jieun felt at that moment was immesurable, it was as if her heart would burst out of joy. It was the first time in years Jungkook and she didn't shed tears of sadness on this particular day.

🌜💜🐰🐰🐰💙🌛

Everyone arrived at 10 am to help for the party. Jieun's mom, Jungkook and his mother busied themselves in the kitchen to get the food ready. The grandfathers, Inna and Dong Wook decorated the living room with balloons, flowers, birthday banners and cute accessories.

Jieun was in charge of helping the birthday girl get ready. She ran her fingers through Chaewol's hair and took a few strands to start the hairstyle she just learned thanks to a youtube video. It took her 30 minutes to do the braid crown but Chaewol looked satisfied with her hair.

Her little brother Jong Hoon came yesterday from Singapore where he was doing an internship. And Jungkook's older brother also arrived from Busan to meet his niece.

They were later joined by Jian, Mrs Lee Son Suk, Dr Kim Chang Wan, Sister Hanna, Chaewol's friend Hwang Mi, Jieun's friends (Jiyeon, Eunji, Suzy) and of course Bangtan members.

For once, Jieun was glad she decided three years ago to buy this huge apartment. Most of the time she felt lonely in the grand living room but today she was grateful it was large enough to fit all their family members and friends. 

Chaewol was very excited by all the wrapped gifts, hugs and sweet words she received. Everyone was having a good time. The love and support she felt from their family and friends was comforting. Jungkook slipped his fingers in hers and they quietly watched the little girls play with the dogs Gureum and Yeontan. Yoongi called Jungkook to prepare the candles for the birthday cake and he kissed Jieun's temple before going to the kitchen.