22. Life goes on

28th july 2021, Seoul

" Many fans asked how is Jungkook, what he's been doing during his break." Jimin said to the cameras during their last vlive before doing their military services.

" He's on a family vacation abroad right now. Those months of break really did him good! He has a smile on his face all day. He's on a break but he is still hyperactive and works on new music. " Namjoon said.

Chaewol, Jungkook, Jieun and their parents were currently in Colombia after a few days of holiday in Los Angeles. Their next destination would be Peru but people didn't need to know this detail.

" He works out a lot too, you'll be shocked to see his appearance! Last time I saw him a month ago, I was awed by his body. His hair is longer, it reached his shoulders and he gained muscles in his arms, thighs and abs. I feel small next to him, I should have prepared myself physically like him to join the army." Hoseok mused

" He became very manly. But he's still the goofy Jungkook we love. We do a lot of videocalls and we go to his house whenever we can. He said he missed the fans a lot. He told us to tell you he's preparing something for you on his birthday." Jimin smiled

Indeed on the 1st september, Jungkook released two songs for his fans: Still with you and Stay.

🌜💙🐰🐰🐰💜🌛

November 2021, Yangpyeong

Jungkook wasn't much active on SNS since his hiatus, fans were begging him to post something or do a live.  He did one live in september one week after the release of his gift songs to his fans. The amount of love Still with you and Stay received warmed his heart. The songs contained a special message to thank his fans for their loyalty and their love. His first vlive consisted of 2 hours of talk, karaoke session to Army's song requests in the comments, a bit of dancing. 

Two months later, during a rainy night, he thought about doing another live. He had a bit of time tonight as Jieun wasn't home and Chaewol went to bed early, and most of all he missed talking to the fans, which lead him to go to his small studio, open the Vlive app and start a session.

" Hi guys, I hope you're all okay. It was raining outside, I was listening to Still with you, it made me think of you. I told myself, I should do a live since it's been a while since the last time we talk. I haven't' prepared anything beforehand, I'm sorry about that, I will just talk, answer questions, maybe sing, I definitely want to sing. I heard you miss us (BTS) a lot and I wanted to tell you we miss you too. The members and I are always thinking ' What are Army doing? Are they eating well? Are they studying for their exams or posting on Weverse instead? " He chuckled a little bit at the last part.

10 minutes after he logged in, 3 million persons were already connected and the number kept growing.

For one hour, he talked about his new hobbies, the songs he was working on, his favorite food nowadays. There was a whole 15 minutes dedicated to answer Army's questions about the other members who were in military service. He sang four songs: Leave the door open (by Bruno Mars & Anderson Paak), Euphoria, As Always (by Ra.D) and Dope.